Team 2 Dead on Arrival

Old 10-29-2013, 03:21 AM
Typical Buck

I went out yesterday morning. I did not see a thing. I think we are just a couple of days from this thing kicking off. This seems to be the usual lull between normal activity and the rut. Most of the guys coming into the store are either seeing very little or nothing at all. Good luck and good shooting.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:03 PM
Fork Horn

Not seeing anything as of yet for signs here in N.E Wi. lil fella on the cam but that's about it. Wont be able to hunt this weekend as my Fiancé is graduating Boot Camp so I will be in Il. Going to hit it hard starting next week hopefully, still have to schedule my vacation .....
Old 10-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

Tracks startin to pick up feild is still full of corn I know this is a good spot going to have to wait
Old 10-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Typical Buck

Went out again this morning in the pouring rain. It calmed to a drizzle around 8 and the turkeys came out, but no deer. I start vacation this weekend so I am hoping the rut will kick off then. The temperatures are suppose to cool down a little as well. That will be more comfortable if nothing else. Good luck and Good shooting!
Old 10-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Woodline Bucks
Went out again this morning in the pouring rain. It calmed to a drizzle around 8 and the turkeys came out, but no deer. I start vacation this weekend so I am hoping the rut will kick off then. The temperatures are suppose to cool down a little as well. That will be more comfortable if nothing else. Good luck and Good shooting!
Same here vacation starting tomorrow.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm finally starting to see some activity. Today I had a small 8pt at about 10yrds. I have to mention this was at 12:15PM! I'm looking for something bigger though. I also saw a yearling (9:30AM), an adult doe (11:30AM) and a spike (5:00PM) that walked directly under my stand. Things were looking good until I heard the weather for tomorrow. It's all good, these dark to dark hunts take their toll quickly.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:15 PM
Typical Buck

Sat in the rain tonight and nothing dam it!
Old 11-01-2013, 04:54 AM
Typical Buck

I start vacation tomorrow. I will have my daughters in the woods this weekend for the weekend hunt and then I will be pulling all day sits the rest of the week. Good luck and good shooting!
Old 11-02-2013, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just got this pic off my cam. He's a real freak.
Attached Thumbnails Team 2 Dead on Arrival-cdy00019-custom-.jpg  
Old 11-07-2013, 09:10 AM
Typical Buck

early in that deer is a freak. i was out with my daughters over the weekend. One of them shot their first deer ever, a doe. The other 2 saw deer, just didn't have shots. We were hunting public ground and it was a little tough to say the least. People walking around 45 minutes after daybreak and half hour to an hour before dark. I have hunted the last 3 days without seeing anything. This morning i had a buck come in at first light, just light enough to see he had a decent rack, but not a shooter. 3 does came in 15 minutes later. None of them acted like the rut was on yet. Nothing is responding to any calling yet. I have the rest of this week to make something happen before heading back to work on Monday. Good luck and Good shooting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.