Team 1nfringe

Old 10-01-2013, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks for completing the cool avatar and posting it ready to use!

One more week of bear hunting for me and then it's open season on the big bucks. This past weekend I had a doe wander by my bear stand and thought about throwing an arrow through it but decided to not mess up the woods while waiting for the black bear (that didn't show). After the rains late in the coming week, should be a good hunt with the cooler temperatures. Hoping the mushrooms don't pop up and provide competition to the new bait I'm trying this weekend. Gotta try something different to get the 400 pounder to come in during shooting hours. It's coming in at 10:00 pm most evenings so here's holding out hope it's starts getting hungry earlier.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:15 AM
Fork Horn

I just can't remember how to set as mine
Help......

Don
Old 10-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Don,

Save the photo within the link I gave onto your desktop. Then, go to your "User Control Panel". Click on "edit avatar". You will be prompted to select a photo from your computer...hit browse. Click on the photo you saved from your desktop. Then hit the button "save changes"... easy as eating cake.

Gerry,

Try pulling your bait when you leave. Leave the smell and a small amount of food-not enough to satisfy his hunger. Hopefully, the bear will think another bear is beating him to the goodies and he'll start coming in earlier. It might take a week or two for him to fully absorb the message. This has worked for me in the past...
Old 10-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Fork Horn

There it is, knew I wasn't doing something right.
Thanks for the help

Don
Old 10-02-2013, 06:38 AM
Fork Horn

Don, Since you started this thread, I think only you can edit the thread name. Perhaps you can add 1nfringe to the thread name to add some spice to this thread name. Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Gerry K
Old 10-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Fork Horn

Great idea and done
I'll be out tomorrow trying to add a doe to our score

Don
Old 10-03-2013, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best wishes to all those hunting this weekend. It should begin getting fun in here, now that everyone's seasons are opening! Make sure you share your experiences! Give it h3LL Infringe!
Old 10-07-2013, 05:31 AM
Typical Buck

Passed a doe and fawn at 17 yards Sat nite.
Had a forked buck at 45. This guy had about 12" spikes and tiny little forks at the top. He could grow into something very unusual one day.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry Guy's I haven't been around lately, been working ton's of OT in work. Got out Saturday, PA Archery season open. seen a small 6pt and a 3pt buck. The few Doe's that I seen were to far to throw a arrow at. Going up the Hills to do some Duck hunting and maybe get out with the Bow in the am one day. The weather been so hot lately. I don't get out to much early season. I save most of my time off work when things start to heat up with the rut. Late Oct/Nov. Good luck and I will check back in when I get back out!!! BE SAFE

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Fork Horn

I think that I am going to get up early tomorrow and drive up to my land for an evening hunt. I have not shot my bow beyond 20 yards yet this year. My plan is to get up by 9, check my cameras, shoot the bow and get out by 1 for an even hunt.

Plan is to either hunt the edge of the corner of my corn field, hunt the fence line connecting my field to the neighbors or hunt in the woods about 150 yards from the edge of the field. I'll let ya know how it goes...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.