Team 9

Old 09-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Found a decent deer shed up here on my bear hunt. Everybody in front of me ran it over and I was the last one but also the only one to notice it. We got one bear down so far. Hopefully the next one is mine. Bow season back home in Iowa doesn't start till October so I still got some waiting to do. Got some good ones on camera though.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

Headed out in the a.m. Tomorrow before work. Looking to stick a doe. Hopefully I'll be posting bloody blazer vanes tomorrow.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck whacker . I am packing up my gear and heading out on a moose hunt next week .Don't be to concernd if you don't hear from me for a couple weeks ,I,ll be back..
Old 09-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anybody having any luck? Season starts tomorrow here. I'll probably get out for an afternoon hunt.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

No luck yet... But the "heat" wave thats been sitting on the East Coast has finally moved off leaving some nice cool evenings.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

Have not been out yet, but looks like I am going to be able to get a out for a short sit tomorrow morning. Going to hit a new spot. I have turkey hunted the area but never bow hunted it.
Old 09-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

No luck opening day. I'm planning to take tomorrow afternoon off and give it a shot. Its been a surreal week so far. I work for NAVSEA, not in Washington though. I know a bunch of people who work in the building that got shot up yesterday. It turns out nobody I knew was hit. That dirtbag shooter was actually working in my building here in Newport RI last month. Apparently he was pretty messed up when he was here.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys,
Let the team down a bit over the weekend. Killed a doe Saturday night but only had a picture on my phone that a buddy took and it was a black blob so no points for her. Don't worry though there will hopefully be plenty more. Passed a little 7 pt (maybe 70 inches ) at 8 yards Sat as well and had a piebald come in just out of range. It was an entertaining night for public land in the middle of September. I'll prob get out tomorrow night after work again. Good luck to those of you will open seasons
Old 09-19-2013, 04:36 AM
Dominant Buck

Guys, I've landed a job that will have me in MD this fall. I plan on hunting suburbia heavy. I have a few places on my own but have a friend that has more spots than days to hunt. Hopefully some big bucks have been spared the sniper riffles. Though they claim to only be killing does and bambies. I find it hard to believe given the fact I would routinely pass on nice 8 points in the 120 to 130 range. I don't see them much anymore.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:23 AM
Fork Horn

I went out yesterday and saw a doe and 2 foxes...

Maybe I'll have better luck this afternoon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.