Community

Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 09-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

The question is, do I want to settle for another buck like I got last season or move on and try for something bigger???
If you are happy and satisfied with one the same size, bigger or even smaller then we will all be happy for you. This is your hunt. Just share your success with us!!
Old 09-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

It will be very hard not draw if the 9 point passes within range lol.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

Your buck from last year was very respectable Marty & it sounds like this one will be too. Cant wait to see some pics of him, both trail cam & post harvest.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

Found some good deals on Amazon tonight. Bought a couple Stealth cams & another set of 20' climbing sticks. Should be delivered to my door by Friday afternoon. Gonna get em hung this weekend & hope for the best.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Typical Buck

well this evening I am going to check the trail cam and head out with the binos for an evening sit about a mile north of where I was yesterday evening, three draws stemming off the creek heading right into a corn field. I have high hopes for this evening. Good luck scouting everybody!!
Old 09-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

one thing is for sure, there is a lot of bucks around the country this year. Problem is not much for size yet, but the years to come look promising. Saw 4 more buck this evening but the biggest one might make 100 P&y. Just got done checking my trail cam photos in a different spot and same story, 4 different bucks on cam, biggest one might make 115. The nine point from yesterday might be worth keeping an eye on lol.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Typical Buck

Marty Im glad to hear that youre seeing bucks, even if most of them are next years bucks. Keep patterning that 9 point, hope to see ya put him down this year.

All the toys that I ordered earlier in the week showed up today so Ill be heading out over the weekend to put up more trail cams & one more double set. We don't have many big bucks on camera yet & that's the reason for buying a couple more. We're hoping to have some good pics & some promising leads here in the next couple weeks. I cant wait to get in a tree with my bow & the camera, Im super psyched!!!
Old 09-13-2013, 04:36 AM
Typical Buck

Well i put in for off the whole week of halloween so that should be just about prime time around here for the rut to start going or at least bucks on their feet checking. So if i cant put one down early ill still have a good chance. Gonna be in the woods all weekend hopefully get my camera back from my buddy and put that up and see what is really cruising around
Old 09-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
Well i put in for off the whole week of halloween so that should be just about prime time around here for the rut to start going or at least bucks on their feet checking. So if i cant put one down early ill still have a good chance. Gonna be in the woods all weekend hopefully get my camera back from my buddy and put that up and see what is really cruising around
Have a great weekend & good luck, we're all jealous.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow is only a day away. Its deer season boys!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.