Community

Team 5 Fan Addicts

Old 05-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

I just registered my birds on the team scoring everyone might take a look and see if they birds have been added.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Spike

So I did not get the tom, but my cousin who I was hunting with did. It was his first bird. Heck his first kill ever. We hunted in pop up blinds side by side. We sat all day saturday and did not see a bird. Sunday morning came early and we were in those tents a bit late! Got to the field at 5:30 ready for action. The birds were gobbling all over. We hit the call only once and got no response. At 6:10 heard what we thought was a squirrel right behind the blinds. Look over to my cousin and as we look at each other a tom walked right between the blinds. Literally only 24 inches between the blinds and he used it like a drive way!!!!! He let the bird walk to the decoys and dropped him!!!
20lbs, 10.5 in beard, 3/4 on the spurs
Will try and get some pics up soon!
Not my kill but awesome hunt. You should have seen the little guys eyes as he saw that bird between us. I thought he was going to scream!
Pines
Old 05-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TheinesPines
So I did not get the tom, but my cousin who I was hunting with did. It was his first bird. Heck his first kill ever. We hunted in pop up blinds side by side. We sat all day saturday and did not see a bird. Sunday morning came early and we were in those tents a bit late! Got to the field at 5:30 ready for action. The birds were gobbling all over. We hit the call only once and got no response. At 6:10 heard what we thought was a squirrel right behind the blinds. Look over to my cousin and as we look at each other a tom walked right between the blinds. Literally only 24 inches between the blinds and he used it like a drive way!!!!! He let the bird walk to the decoys and dropped him!!!
20lbs, 10.5 in beard, 3/4 on the spurs
Will try and get some pics up soon!
Not my kill but awesome hunt. You should have seen the little guys eyes as he saw that bird between us. I thought he was going to scream!
Pines
Now THAT will get your attention!

Thats awesome he got the bird. Congrats to him.