Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 Turkey Contests
2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits >

2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits

Community

2012 HNI Spring Turkey Contest Champions Team 4 Beard Bandits

Old 06-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like you guys are going to take our title away, but barely. It went down to the wire. Congrats on the win. Whatever team I'm on next season, I will be gunning for you. Bask in your glory for now. Seriously, congrats on the win. You guys had a great season.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks SS! If it holds true to the end for us it is a great feeling for me not having been on any kind of a team in a long time. This is my first year for the Turkey contest and being on a team,and I guess I must thank my Team Captain Arrowmaster for placing me,a new comer on the possible wining Team with some truly great Turkey Hunters such as we have proven to have. The 9th. will declare who the Champs are for sure. This I know from reading all the post and threads on the Turkey Forum,it was a hard season for many of us. We all had to really get after them and overcome many obsticles during the season. Congratulations to everyone who gave it their best effort whether you got a bird or not.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:52 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Well boys only a few more days before I close the spreadsheet.

Yuse guys did good! Congrats......and be safe out there..

JW

Ps course ArrowMaster will need a new hat has his head will swell I am sure!
Old 06-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by JW
Well boys only a few more days before I close the spreadsheet.

Yuse guys did good! Congrats......and be safe out there..

JW

Ps course ArrowMaster will need a new hat has his head will swell I am sure!
We may need some new buttons for his favorite hunting shirt as well if his Chest Swells Up.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man I've been busy with the new baby and work. I had no idea we were on top and looking to win it! Even though I didn't get a bird this year it's good to be part of a team of guys who can pick us up and carry us! Way to go guys! Good callin' and good shootin'. Can't wait to see the winning Beard Bandits poster!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Fork Horn

Did we win. I hope so we got some good turkey hunter on our team.

Turkman
Old 06-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

i cant help but to think ol'e jw has got one or two up his sleeve,lets hope not.....anyways we all need to make a pact if we win....everybody here needs to be here next year also....with that being said, im giving my word i will be here next year to sign in as long as im able
Old 06-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
i cant help but to think ol'e jw has got one or two up his sleeve,lets hope not.....anyways we all need to make a pact if we win....everybody here needs to be here next year also....with that being said, im giving my word i will be here next year to sign in as long as im able
Me to HJ,if I'm able likewise I will be one of the first to sign up for next years great Turkey Contest. I really enjoyed being commited to a Team effort and was determined to put one down with all my ability brought to bare in the task.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SouthernStrut56
Man I've been busy with the new baby and work. I had no idea we were on top and looking to win it! Even though I didn't get a bird this year it's good to be part of a team of guys who can pick us up and carry us! Way to go guys! Good callin' and good shootin'. Can't wait to see the winning Beard Bandits poster!
Thats the great thing about being a Team member SS,we all depend on each other to cary the load together when one of our Mates is having a hard time or just can't get out there for some reason. You had your hands full with the Family and did what you could,but you kept your priorities right and we respect you for that. I'm sure we would have done the same thing put in your place.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by doetrain
Thats the great thing about being a Team member SS,we all depend on each other to cary the load together when one of our Mates is having a hard time or just can't get out there for some reason. You had your hands full with the Family and did what you could,but you kept your priorities right and we respect you for that. I'm sure we would have done the same thing put in your place.

Well said doetrain...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.