Community

Team 2 Check In Freak Nasty

Old 11-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alltlk4

Thanks, He scored 118 1/8. My first bow buck!
Man that seems low, looks bigger to me. Are you sure that is right? Great buck regardless of the score thats for sure!
Old 11-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
The guy that did a Euro mount for me measured it out at 109 3/8 gross.
Cool. Get him posted up on the scorecard!

I saw 4 bucks this morning and 2 does....a 3pt, 4pt, one horn 3pt, and real pretty basket 8. Passed them all, waiting on the bigger one to show. He's dogging me. I've seen 7 or 8 different bucks in the past two days in the same area. They are definitely moving here. This evening I saw 8 does/fawns, no bucks around. Great day overall. I'll probably be back out tomorrow morning for a few hours after I get my kids off to school.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by WV Hunter
Man that seems low, looks bigger to me. Are you sure that is right? Great buck regardless of the score thats for sure!

The guy that is doing my Euro mount scored him for me. He knows his stuff. I was thinking 125 but it was close. It was my first so I will take it. I am heading out tomorrow to see if I can get us some rifle points.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV Hunter
That's exactly what I was thinking. Looks bigger than that.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

I would have said the same thing, and I score many many many deer every year.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Been seeing some small bucks and still haven't gotten on that nice one. He's dogging me! Seen him 3x now.

Its the rifle opener in Va tomorrow, taking my 12yo daughter out in the morning for her first time behind the gun! Hope she nails one She's been out with me alot over the past 5 yrs, and I've taken several deer with here there..... she just now this year decided she's ready to try and shoot one. I hope she scores, but it will be fun regardless.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Spike

I'm here guys! Don't get on the computer that often, sorry. Tomorrow is opening day in VA, hoping to get one! Been out a few times with the ML, saw a couple nice bucks last weekend at a friend of my dad's. Just couldn't get a shot. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

We will be in WV next week hunting also, so hopefully I can connect on a buck and doe for the team at some point. Good luck to everyone!

gman
Old 11-18-2012, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well my daughter got her first yesterday! A 3pt She was so excited, and made dad proud. I'll post the story and pics when I get back in town.

We're gone to WV for the week to our camp, wish us luck! gman19 is my son, he'll be with us, maybe between the two of us we can add some points to the scoreboard!

Good luck guys, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Mike
Old 11-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Typical Buck

All right way to go family congrats glad gman19 is your boy and you both will do us proud!
I am two weeks out from Muzzleloader and we have a cherry spot hope to join you lads on the score board
Go get um!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Fork Horn

Our Rifle Season closes tomorrow and I am done with the rifle, I did not get my buck but I plan to get the ML out and give it a go next month when that opens up. I was able to score us a doe, here it is, do I need to submit it to the official sheet?
Attached Thumbnails Team 2 Check In Freak Nasty-clayrifledoe.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.