Team 6 Full Draw Junkies

Old 09-30-2012, 04:01 AM
  #41  
Typical Buck
 
RJPOUTDOORS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: uniontown, kentucky
Posts: 570
Default

Hay gang hope eveyone is having fun, just wanted to give a quick update. I have harvested a doe but forgot to take a photo of the harvest. A friend says he can pull a photo from the video so hopefully I will be able to count the doe to our score. Good Hunting to everyone.
RJPOUTDOORS is offline  
Old 09-30-2012, 07:32 AM
  #42  
Fork Horn
 
razor6570's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 415
Default

Originally Posted by RJPOUTDOORS View Post
Hay gang hope eveyone is having fun, just wanted to give a quick update. I have harvested a doe but forgot to take a photo of the harvest. A friend says he can pull a photo from the video so hopefully I will be able to count the doe to our score. Good Hunting to everyone.
Congrats on your doe. Hope that you can get the pic so we can get on the board.
razor6570 is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 02:28 AM
  #43  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Upstate NY USA
Posts: 341
Default

well good luck to all that are starting today, I will be hitting the woods right after work. Everyone be safe.
pjarrows is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 09:17 AM
  #44  
Fork Horn
 
foxfire66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Aliquippa, Pa USA
Posts: 446
Default

Just seen that doe count this year.. how does the scoring for doe go? Im sure its in the rules page but im in stand on my phone and really didnt have time to look
foxfire66 is offline  
Old 10-01-2012, 10:18 AM
  #45  
Fork Horn
 
razor6570's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 415
Default

Originally Posted by foxfire66 View Post
Just seen that doe count this year.. how does the scoring for doe go? Im sure its in the rules page but im in stand on my phone and really didnt have time to look
They score 25 points. Need to have a picture with the deer, yourself and the bow in the picture. Good luck I am at work .

Have you been seeing many deer? I ended up seeing two buck on Saturday but just little guys. I will not get back out till Friday morning. Good luck.
razor6570 is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:12 AM
  #46  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Upstate NY USA
Posts: 341
Default

Well not even 5 min into the first hunt of the year and I put a doe down, 43yd shot deer went 60 yds.

so the bad part is I have no picture, I was 1 hr from my house no camera no cell phone and was giving the deer to a neighbor out there. All well there will be more.
pjarrows is offline  
Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM
  #47  
Fork Horn
 
razor6570's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 415
Default

Originally Posted by pjarrows View Post
Well not even 5 min into the first hunt of the year and I put a doe down, 43yd shot deer went 60 yds.

so the bad part is I have no picture, I was 1 hr from my house no camera no cell phone and was giving the deer to a neighbor out there. All well there will be more.
Congrats on the doe. Good for the freezer.
Too bad about the camera. Your right there will be others.

Good luck
razor6570 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:27 PM
  #48  
Spike
 
jkoch89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Richland County, IL
Posts: 56
Default

I got us on the board with this beast. 20 yd shot and only went 40 yds. Weighed 50 lbs. I plan on hunting all weekend, cold front is coming through and hopefully the bucks will be moving. Going after the big boys now
Attached Thumbnails Team 6 Full Draw Junkies-img_0475.jpg  
jkoch89 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:34 AM
  #49  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Upstate NY USA
Posts: 341
Default

Way to get us started Good luck this weekend
well last night was uneventful 4 deer watched me get dressed and that was all I see. temps hit 70 after the rain ended I believe that is what shut down the deer movement.

I am gone all weekend (heading to Canada for their Thanksgiving), I should be back Monday taking a friend’s 14 year old out for the last day of Youth gun season. I am hoping to get back into a tree by Wednesday.
pjarrows is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:33 PM
  #50  
Fork Horn
 
razor6570's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 415
Default

Originally Posted by jkoch89 View Post
I got us on the board with this beast. 20 yd shot and only went 40 yds. Weighed 50 lbs. I plan on hunting all weekend, cold front is coming through and hopefully the bucks will be moving. Going after the big boys now
Congrats jkoch, now we are on the board!

Quite morning on stand this morning! Warm weather moved in and has the deer bedded early.
razor6570 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.