Community

Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in

Old 11-12-2012, 05:57 AM
Fork Horn

As long as you had a great time thats all that matter. Also just by puting points on the board you have helped the team! "ground Shrinkage" has happened to us all. I know a few years ago I killed a buck with my shotgun that I just knew was going to be 130 and when I got down and put my hands on the rack I realized 110 was all he was gonna get me.

good job on the 3 deer!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Banned

congrats littlechief, where in ohio was you hunting?

i have been checking in guys. just havent posted. had a couple things come up havent got to hunt in a few days but i am headinbg out in an hour or so.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by snapper1982
congrats littlechief, where in ohio was you hunting?

i have been checking in guys. just havent posted. had a couple things come up havent got to hunt in a few days but i am headinbg out in an hour or so.
Thanks. I was hunting in Gallia county. I can't even remember the name of the little town we were close to. It was a great looking location.

Good luck. Today, tomorrow and Wednesday should be fantastic days up there.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by henson59
As long as you had a great time thats all that matter. Also just by puting points on the board you have helped the team! "ground Shrinkage" has happened to us all. I know a few years ago I killed a buck with my shotgun that I just knew was going to be 130 and when I got down and put my hands on the rack I realized 110 was all he was gonna get me.

good job on the 3 deer!
Thanks, buddy. I don't feel bad at all. All I regret is not getting a chance to even get a good look at one of the big ones I knew were in the area. I got a glimpse of one of them chasing down in the bottom. The doe was running full-bore and I saw the huge deer chasing her. He was a good 200 yards down through the thick stuff and I still saw the antlers first. He was a monster, and he wasn't just grunting,... he was literally bawling for that doe to stop. As they went through, two other bucks, one from each side, came from behind me and charged into the fray. It was pretty awesome.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default My Buck

I will have a score to submit tommorrow but here he is. Does the Team captain submit them for us. If so It might be best for me to e-mail him the pic and the score and let him post it properly.
Attached Thumbnails Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in-claybowbuck.jpg  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Fork Horn

Man he looks like he has a real big body! That is a good buck congrats!

I can submit it for you if you would like. You can also do it yourself. what ever you want to do is fine by me. just let me know.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

Here is a better pic to see his antlers.
Attached Thumbnails Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in-claybowbuck2.jpg  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by henson59
Man he looks like he has a real big body! That is a good buck congrats!

I can submit it for you if you would like. You can also do it yourself. what ever you want to do is fine by me. just let me know.

Thanks, it was my first buck with a bow. 12 years of bow hunting. Let me get the score and I think I can do it. They have made the site a lot eaier now to submit pics than I remember. He was around 200lbs I would guess, probably 4 1/2 years.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Alltlk4
I will have a score to submit tommorrow but here he is. Does the Team captain submit them for us. If so It might be best for me to e-mail him the pic and the score and let him post it properly.
That's a great buck! Congratulations! I wish something like that would have shown itself this past week. Good job!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Alltlk4
Thanks, it was my first buck with a bow. 12 years of bow hunting. Let me get the score and I think I can do it. They have made the site a lot eaier now to submit pics than I remember. He was around 200lbs I would guess, probably 4 1/2 years.
I have sent you a PM in case you need my email. This is a year of firsts. I shot my first bow buck this year too! What a great feeling to finally get one on the ground. Great job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.