Community

Team 2 -- Freak Nasty

Old 10-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Treebeard
Hey I hate to say this but lets just choose a name and get it up!
I hate been just Team 2 because when we win it is going to be embarrassing with out a name.
And we will win cause if I tag 'Freak Nasty' it is fate complete wooot wooot so lets get ****y and win this with a name like
Scraping The Bottom Of The Barrel
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treebeard
I cant believe I just got censored for C.o.c.k.y!
Give me a break I am so tired of this PINKO LEFT WING POLITICALLY CORRECT CRAP S.H.I.T
BANG BANG CENSOR THAT LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treebeard
Old 10-24-2011, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Team #2 is a fine name in my opinion and I have no preference on the team captain. With that said if someone wants to come up with a team name that is fine with me too. Having a team captain in the past I don't think it actually requires anything other than posting your name on the team captains thread for this contest. Maybe hassling other team members to post their picture on the contest thread correctly, but it's not like the turkey contests where the team captains are the ones who submit the pictures and scores or anything like that.

Just a few weeks away from my New Mexico mule deer hunt. I hope I kill a big one!

Here's a couple pictures of the two that I've shot over there the last two years.

2009 - This one scored 181".

2010 - This one scored 147".

I've been on 2 winning teams in the 4 years I've been in this contest, pretty much all you have to do is get about 1/2 the team to shoot a deer and get their picture taken correctly with you and the gun in the picture. Seems that a score around 600" wins every year.

I'll try to do my part!

Good luck everyone. Nathan
Old 10-25-2011, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Treebeard
I cant believe I just got censored for C.o.c.k.y!
Give me a break I am so tired of this PINKO LEFT WING POLITICALLY CORRECT CRAP S.H.I.T
BANG BANG CENSOR THAT LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treebeard
Sorry nothing I can do about it. N I didn't do it. lol

Team Name;
The Freak Nasty's
Old 10-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator

Or "Coccky Beastards" lol
Old 10-26-2011, 07:59 AM
Fork Horn

Let's go with Freak Nasty and move on to a team captain. Is our team all checked in?

cc
Old 10-27-2011, 01:35 AM
Typical Buck

Let's go with Freak Nasty saw a massive buck with a weird rack while bear hunting this year and we named him Freak Nasty. Same area we are hunting in two weeks now wouldnt that be fitting
Treebeard
Old 10-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

We just have 1 that hasn't checked in yet and he was last online here on 9-30. I sent him a personal email to let him know to check in.

Alltlk4 for team captain
Old 11-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Typical Buck

Hey gang just got back from the range shootin 1" groups all dialed in for next week. If I miss it is all my fault now doesn't that make ya feel better lol!
Treebeard
Old 11-02-2011, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Muzzleloader opens for me this Saturday! Looking forward to it. Bucks are starting to show interest in the ladies in these parts...some good pre-rut action oughta be in store for the next couple of weeks!

I will also cast my lots with Alltlk4 for team captain.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
Muzzleloader opens for me this Saturday! Looking forward to it. Bucks are starting to show interest in the ladies in these parts...some good pre-rut action oughta be in store for the next couple of weeks!

I will also cast my lots with Alltlk4 for team captain.
Go get it brother

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.