HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowhunting with a gun now in Wyoming!
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 02:45 PM
bigbulls
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Bowhunting with a gun now in Wyoming!

To me any pistol or shotgun would be fine but no rifles should be toted.
So you are fine with a S&W performance center 460 or 500 with a 10 inch barrel? These guns are easily 200 yard elk medicine. Or how about my shotgun with a rifled barrel firing Winchester supreme 385 grain 45 caliber nosler partition golds at about 2000 fps?

I think if there were limitation on the kinds of guns we could all own to begin with then we, as law abiding citizens of a free country,wouldn't be able to commit any kind of gun related crimes at all.......... Sound familiar????????? Lets beat the anti's to the punch and go ahead and limit ourselves from owning and using our own firearms. I am sure they would love that. [:'(][:@]

I've heard the "those that are going to poach are already doing it theory" but most crimes are a crime of opportunity. The more opportunity a guy has the more he's gonna do it.
I have all the oportunity in the worldto walk right out in to the shop and shoot the next person that walks through the door with a number of different firearms. Does that mean I am going to do it???? Of course not. This is a very lame argument you have tried to make here and holds about as much water asa pasta strainer. Same for everyone else here that opposes this law change.