Community

Team 3 Tom Tippers

Old 05-04-2010, 05:18 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Bet I will be acused of loading a team but I did not pick who went where

and\\

Holy Poo-Poo batman our new team member looky at what I found in type

hey. im all for joining a team if theres room....

hey. im all for joining a team if theres room. killed two longbeards already with 2 permits left
Old 05-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

Hi Everyone!!!

Passing on a message for JW! I talked to him at 6:10 a.m. and he had a bird down! He went out at 3:00 a.m. and well, you know how it ended!

I don't think he'll be home until tomorrow - so I offered to post his bird's stats for him. He'll post pics and details when he returns.

His bird's stats:

Weight: 23 lbs 8 oz
Right Spur: 1.0625
Left Spur: 1.1250
Beard: 8.8750

Your score is 23.5 + 10.625 + 11.25 + 17.75 = 63.125

NICE JOB JW!!!! That's an awesome Score!!!

Kim
Old 05-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Spike

JW shot another one? I lost track, but that must be his 11th or 12th bird this year? Not sure, but know it's a few anyways, Congrats, he should really push us out on top?

How do you guys find so much time to hunt, do you take the whole turkey season off of work?
Old 05-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Buckhound
JW shot another one? I lost track, but that must be his 11th or 12th bird this year? Not sure, but know it's a few anyways, Congrats, he should really push us out on top?

How do you guys find so much time to hunt, do you take the whole turkey season off of work?
I hear ya Buck, I have been out for a total of 4 hrs, period. Not sure if & when I get out again.

Nice job on a PA gameland bird! Congrats
Old 05-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Bowtech9
I hear ya Buck, I have been out for a total of 4 hrs, period. Not sure if & when I get out again.

Nice job on a PA gameland bird! Congrats
Now that makes it real tuff, only 4 hours? Hopefully you get some more time, just might be your 5th hour that gets it done? Good luck and thanks.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Fork Horn

havent had a shot at one yet i went with one of my huntin buddies and i got a jake to cooperate and he ended up shootin his first bird ever so but i have encountered some really nice birds hoping to get a crack at one i switched to my shotgun cause the birds were coming just out of bow range so hopfully it works out i have hunted almost everyday since the season started im gunna keep truckin til i at least fill on of my tags at least lol wish me luck and bowtech you did send out those stickers right? just curious kinda excited to get one to support the team in new york lol
Old 05-06-2010, 11:16 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Bowtech will be getting th stickers as i sent them out Monday thois week...

I quit my job! got in the way of my turkey hunting! Wife was not happy - but I am! HA!

Seriously I retired AND I have only shot 2 out of the 5 I can hunt.

Now a bit of shuteye - I just rolled in from a 1.7 day hunt (old pople call em naps) and then I gots invited to happy hour from the crew I used to work with......

JW

Ps Luck to the rest who are still hunting!

We have a real good shot at being overall champions - any bird will help
Old 05-07-2010, 11:06 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Oh and I heard from the person who taught me who is hunting with HootNScoot that scooter has 3 birds down!

that will really put us over the top for the All bird event and we might jsut win this whole darn SheBang!

So do enter what ever you have harvested - it is a trophy in anybodies eyes.....

JW
Old 05-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default Stickers are in my hand!

I have the stickers and will be sending them out hopefull Monday. If you have not given me your name & full address please do so by sending me a PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

Well I'm going to give it a try in the morning....... the farm I'm hunting gets a lot of pressure so who knows whats in store.

Last edited by Bowtech9; 05-08-2010 at 12:09 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.