Community

Team 2 Tominators

Old 03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

My Sons and I set-up the blinds in the backyard today, just to make sure they were good to go and that all of our other gear was ready for the upcoming Youth season. It's gettin' sooooo close, all of us are gettin' pretty excited now!

Hard to pick a favorite between these, but I told my 2 boys that they could hunt out of whatever blind they liked the most. I was somewhat surprised when they both chose the cheaper Bone Collector from Ameristep over both of my Double Bulls !!!

Old 03-16-2010, 08:28 AM
car
Typical Buck

Nice looking blinds.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by car
Nice looking blinds.
Once I get the DSD decoys set-up in front of 'em.... they are gonna look sexy!

I just need a couple of mature Toms to stand in front 'em for a few seconds.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome looking blinds IL!!! LOL @ looking sexy and getting a couple toms to hang out in front of them!!! You and your son's are gonna be DEADLY in those things!!! When does the youth season start - good luck!!!

Kim
Old 03-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Typical Buck

If you let Arrow be your capitain....be careful he will call your big turkey in and then keep him just out of range and teh yell at you shoot him he is only 80 yds out!!!!
Old 03-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

love the blinds Il. We need an avatar. Which one we chosing. IL has made the only two avatars. I think I like the first one best after I did a double take on it. 33 days and I'll be headed to Missouri. I feel a rush coming. LOL at Firelt
Old 03-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Only 23 days for me. Headed back tothe farm in KS. for the early archery only season.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Turkey Goddess
You and your son's are gonna be DEADLY in those things!!! When does the youth season start - good luck!!!

Kim
Only 2 weeks. The IL Youth season is April 3 & 4.

What SUCKS (good news and BAD news) is that I've been laid-off and was actually counting on hunting nearly everyday of the season. Well, they just called me back and informed me that I would be going back to work... on 3rd shift and that they have been working mandatory daily overtime and nearly every Saturday.... man, that's gonna be a problem!

I wonder what they would do if I call-in on the very first week back so I can make that Youth season hunt with my boys that we've waited for ALL year ?!?
Old 03-17-2010, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
We need an avatar.
Originally, I was kind of wanting something fancy.... but honestly, I think I like everyone's personal Avatars they already have better.

Except you need yours zoomed in just a bit more so we can see more of you and that trophy Tom, Arrowmaster

and who doesn't like that sexy lil' self pic of our beloved Turkey Goddess... I don't want to see that Avatar changed... it gives us some sex appeal. It almost makes me want to turkey hunt with her someday!

My avatars seem to be constantly changing anyway.... who knows what I'm gonna have from one week to the next?

I guess I'll just have to add out Team Name to my sig at the bottom instead?
Old 03-17-2010, 12:22 PM
Typical Buck

IL -

Congrats on getting called back to work, although I can certainly understand how you'd be a little frustrated too - with turkey season right around the corner!!! I've been laid-off since November and I had an interview yesterday and another one tomorrow... Crossing my fingers!!! Bittersweet - but I hope it works out for u!!!

Regarding the avatars - LOL IL!!!! I think you made me blush!!! Turkey hunting together someday would be COOL!!!

I agree, Arrowmaster needs his avatar zoomed.... so we can see that bird!!! (seeing him wouldn't be bad either... LOL)

I think I'll put our team name in my signature too. Keep on keepin' on team 2!!!

Kim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.