Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 Turkey Contests
Team #1 Last Gobble  - 2009 Champions >

Team #1 Last Gobble - 2009 Champions

Team #1 Last Gobble - 2009 Champions

Old 03-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED
Oh yeah dude... your opinion means a lot! I don't know how we're going to decide on which one though...
I like the one Tschaef noted, the simpler one.

If one or two more agree then let's go with it. No time to waste.

Trevor - Agree with your comment regarding the two new guys. Why do people sign up for a contest then go away?? Confounding.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:18 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Why do they sign up and go away - might be rather young or impulse just like grocery shopping - lots of reasons.....but this yr - we replace quickly!

JW
Old 03-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

It's like the Firearm Deer Contest.
The same thing happens, every year.
Some times they just forget.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Typical Buck

Default why

JW!, did they see a pic. of you? That might be the problem.

dog1
Old 03-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, its officially begun.
Team 11 has a bird down.
I really hope our new guys step up because now that the contest has started it may be more difficult to get replacements.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:17 PM
Spike

Oh I am gonna be stepping up. just have to wait until mid april.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Outdoor, good to hear but that wasn't a dig at you. We were assigned 2 more that haven't bothered to check in here.
As long as you can get out there a few times and have fun then you're a valuable member of the team. I'm just worried that these others won't show at all and we will be shorthanded again.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Fork Horn

Well here is a little about me. I am 33 years old and have always lived in southern Ohio. Most of all my hunting techniques were learned by trial and error and error. But over the years I have really learned a lot. I started hunting around the age of 15 for deer first then started turkey hunting around the age of 23. I love to shoot archery and shoot 3-D comp. through the summer and bow hunt hard through the winter. Spring is the time for me to shed hunt, mushroom hunt and TURKEY hunt. I have shot three birds with my bow since starting doing it three years ago. Over all I think I have killed a total of 13 turkeys so far. Like I said gonna take out the old stick and string first but if it gets tight again break out the ole browning over and under. Also we have another child on the way due around the last week of april to the first week of may. Its a little boy and we already have a little girl thats 2 and a half. So will be off a week for that so might be able to sneek out a few mornings while I am off for the new youngin too. Well good luck Team. Later
Old 03-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry for the absence boys. Couldnt seem to get time to get on a computer. Anyway birthday was good dad gave me this great Pintail mount I killed on the juvi hunt last year (All drake limit baby!). Excited for the season ans warmin up the calls. great to see the new guys too!
Old 03-16-2010, 04:31 PM
Fork Horn

Well a little about me.
I am 14 and the son of a great turkey hunter.(mouthcaller) I have harvested 2 turkeys in 4 years of hunting with a gun. 8th grade at St. Mary's School. Captain of the football team, 3rd year tennis player(only 3 year guy), left defender on the soccer team and I really like to hunt. Favorite choice of game: Turkey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.