Community

Team 2 - Tominators

Old 03-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

The weather isn't gonna be great. 40% chance of rain/t-storms, high of 71, low 49. That may keep me at Sam Murphy WMA instead of driving the 2+ hours to Oakmulgee. My brother is also getting a shot for his back on the 14th so I don't know how far he will want to ride.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bald9eagle
The weather isn't gonna be great. 40% chance of rain/t-storms, high of 71, low 49. That may keep me at Sam Murphy WMA instead of driving the 2+ hours to Oakmulgee. My brother is also getting a shot for his back on the 14th so I don't know how far he will want to ride.
You southern boys are breaking my heart, your low temp is lucky to be our high right now. But I do live here by choice. We still have a month or so before I will be out...
Old 03-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys - I don't know if this will work, but if you click on this link - you might be able to save the Avatar to your computer so you can use it.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/memb...ms-avatar.html

Kim
Old 03-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

Hey - do y'all think this will work???

Haha Ohhh ya - can you say DEAD TURKEY??? LOL

Kim
Old 03-13-2011, 08:04 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys!

Welcome Adrian J Hare to the winning team!!!

Kim
Old 03-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys - the contest stickers are in. I will get these mailed out to you. PM me your mailing address & I'll get them out as soon I have them!

Kim
Old 03-15-2011, 07:23 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah, your pattern should definately work! I sighted mine in yesterday. Took a Mossberg 500 I bought from a friend a few years ago and put a pistol grip buttstock on it, painted it, put a Halo sight on it and put an Indian Creek choke on it. I was amazed at the patterns I got yesterday. It should definately get the job done.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Typical Buck

Opening day update: Not too good.

A front moved in yesterday/last night. Temp only got up to about 51-52 degrees. It wasn't raining and the sun did come out at daybreak, but the birds weren't talking. We did hear one gobble but that was it. We made our way over to where we thought he might be and got on some hens. The birds moved before we got setup good on them (unknown to us at the time). We called to another hunter for about an hour before we all figured out what was going on. As we made our way out we stumbled on the birds. Busted a flock of about 15 birds, not sure if any were toms or not.

Overall tough day. I didn't expect to see a flock that big still together. The weather may have had them boogered as well.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Starting to get the bug to get out, still have a whole month to go, this might be a good weekend to get my stuff ready...
Old 03-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Arrowmaster
Team 2 is goin down

Do I see a small side bet here...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.