Team 1 KEE KEE KREW

Old 04-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
I sent you a request on Facebook, Adam. My name is Jeremy Gargis. I am also welcome to any adds from you all.
Thanks buddy! Got it!
Old 04-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Typical Buck

Well folks my first day was a bust, not really a bust just didn't bring one home. Had to go to 2 different farms to hear one but finally got on some at about 8 am. Called in 3 longbeards at about 65-70 yards. They seen the decoy and all they wanted to do was strut. They wouldn't commit for nothing. I think I could have killed one but I wanted my wife to shoot first and her 20 guage just won't reach out there that far. Got busted by 1 hen, she flew over the gobblers heads. 30 minutes later they were gobbling again but not interested in coming to a decoy. Man i just knew 1 of them stupid birds would come in for a looksy and get a load to the face. All well get em next time. I get a 4 day weekend to chase, hopefully the rain holds off here in Missouri. Good luck folks
Old 04-19-2011, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

T-Harvester,
Go Get'em! Good luck to you and your wife.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck Turkey Harvester!
My gobbler wasn't interested in my calling and I couldn't get the hen in either so I stalked em tell I could get a shot not sire it was going to work.

You will get em in if not now in a couple of weeks!
Old 04-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Typical Buck

Ye-ha just read the contest update the Kee Kee Krew is number 5 and number 6 and I am in first place for species! I am the only hunter with a Merriam on the board LOL
Old 04-23-2011, 03:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

We are still in it! I think my jake wasnt entered for the overall tally.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys, I have some bad news. I had to take a dog to the vet in an emergency the other night, and it cut severely into my hunting budget for the next month or better. I have vacation scheduled which was supposed to include a turkey hunt in Utah and attending a field trial for my hounds here close to home. Now I have to choose between one of them, and unfortunately, the turkey hunt gets the shaft. I am a major part in actually putting on the field trial, so I can't back down now.

I am not sure what everyone wants to do, so let me know. I can talk to the mods, and we can figure our an alternate, or I can stay and still keep track of scores and root on the rest of the team.

I feel bad about this, because I dedicated to doing it, and it just won't work.

What say everyone?

Thanks, and sorry,

Marcial

P.S. - Moose I probably forgot to enter the jake in the scoring thread. I will work on that today.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by charlie brown
Hey guys, I have some bad news. I had to take a dog to the vet in an emergency the other night, and it cut severely into my hunting budget for the next month or better. I have vacation scheduled which was supposed to include a turkey hunt in Utah and attending a field trial for my hounds here close to home. Now I have to choose between one of them, and unfortunately, the turkey hunt gets the shaft. I am a major part in actually putting on the field trial, so I can't back down now.

I am not sure what everyone wants to do, so let me know. I can talk to the mods, and we can figure our an alternate, or I can stay and still keep track of scores and root on the rest of the team.

I feel bad about this, because I dedicated to doing it, and it just won't work.

What say everyone?

Thanks, and sorry,

Marcial

P.S. - Moose I probably forgot to enter the jake in the scoring thread. I will work on that today.
Marcial,
Sorry to hear that! But dont feel bad things come up some times. Even though you wont get out your still a big part of this team! Hope the trials go well for you! And hope to see you on here also.
Adam
Old 04-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Typical Buck

Not a problem you decide what you want to do and I am sure we will be behind you know matter what your decision is.
Sorry about your dog, glad you got it taken care of! Life is what happens when we are trying to turkey hunt!
Old 04-24-2011, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Went scouting 3 days this weekend. I found lots of birds for this weekends opener. Watched 13 gobblers and 12 hens this morning. I been watching this guy regularly the last week with my game cameras. Think I have a good chance of tagging him opening morning.
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 KEE KEE KREW-strutting-tommy1.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.