Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010-2011 Turkey Contests
2010 muzzleloader float hunt video >

2010 muzzleloader float hunt video

Community

2010 muzzleloader float hunt video

Old 01-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default 2010 muzzleloader float hunt video

Well after over a year of avoiding this site due to a few members being extremely rude and bashing me because I did not immediately post pictures of a nice buck I harvested, I have decided to give it another go. I am not here to prove anything to anyone, just to share in the great experiences we, as hunters, can enjoy. With that being said, here is a video I took of my buddy and I float hunting in a canoe through public land in northern Michigan durning the December muzzleloader deer hunt. It was actually the last day of the season and my buddy had both an antlerless and a buck tag so we were simply out for meat. Please keep in mind that this video was shot with a cheap little Nikon Cool Pix camera. I hope you all enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUvcZFkZ0Eg
Old 01-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Spike

Nice to see two buddies out there doing their thing. Thanks for sharing your hunt!
Old 01-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Spike

Congrats Looks like alot of good times.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's an awesome video. Thank you for sharing it.

I feel your pain about posting pictures with posts. Many a time I've not posted about my kills...because I didn't want to hear crap about not having downloaded pictures yet.