Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010-2011 Turkey Contests
Offering turkeys and mushrooms >

Offering turkeys and mushrooms

Community

Offering turkeys and mushrooms

Old 01-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default Offering turkeys and mushrooms

I'm in North West Mo. and looking for someone who can travel to Eagleville, possibly several times and handle shooting, editing and preparing for online sales, a how to,morel mushroom hunting video 30 -45 minutes long. In exchange we can hunt turkeys as well as mushrooms and possibly share in profits from online video sales.
What you need is all the gear and skills needed to complete the video and set it up to be paid for and downloaded online in a reasonable amount of time, to be ready for sales by Feb. the following year when the shroomers get cabin fever.
What I have to offer is great hunting land with plenty of mushrooms and turkeys to hunt. I have zero experience with cameras but would be willing to help video your turkey hunt if I can. I have all the gear for your turkey hunt if you have none, and are hunting turkeys for the first time. You need only purchase a tag to hunt.
The tricky part is, mushrooms come up at a different time every year. I've had agreements to do this with others, but it never got done because they were unable or unwilling to be on call to come and film the mushroom hunting when the mushrooms come. You need to be able to come and stay a week or two, or be able to travel here to mushroom hunt almost daily, until the footage is shot. In other words blow your whole vacation turkey hunting, while hoping the morels grow and the weather cooperates. About the best I can do is guarantee that morels will grow sometime during the last week in April and the first week in May, which is also turkey season.