Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest
Team 23 HEART STOPPERS!  official thread >

Team 23 HEART STOPPERS! official thread

2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 23 HEART STOPPERS! official thread

Old 10-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

hi guys. thanks for the votes. sorry for being off a few days. net service at at my hunting lease in illinois is terrible. I like heart stoppers too! Great team name! I'm typing while riding (not driving ) in the truck back to Pa but seeing the screem and typing is tough.. Talk to you all later.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ebieszk
Hey guys and girls maybe... I whipped out a quick AVATAR let me know what you think. I say our capt. is set and our name should be Heart Stoppers. Just my opinion let me know.

Lets see that avatar!
Old 10-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

Hi TEAM,

My name is Chris, 44 yoa. Married with 2 kids active in sports. i have royghly about 800 acreas that i can hunt. there are a few Bucks that are on the hit list, and i have 2 doe tags also. i have vacation from Oct 27 to Nov 07th.

i've been out once and i came up empty unless you count that i saw a red fox. i will be out tomorrow night and friday night.

Its good to be apart of a team. Now i'm going to read some the post from you guys
Old 10-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Spike

Going out tonight... The leaves are falling like crazy here so it may be difficult to bag my buck but you cant get them sitting at home!!! Good luck
Old 10-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Typical Buck

Well i seen first set of horns tonight, a spike and a 5 point (3 and 2). NOT legal thou, must be 4 points on one side. Oh well it was good to see those deer tonight. Kids have a X cross country meet and a football game on Sat, not to mention i wrk til 7 am and then sleep some, Tuesday will be the next time out for me.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Old 10-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry just now able to get on here. Checkin in!
Old 10-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Hey guys, since Schester14 checked in.... let me know if Booner00 checks in (because then you'd have 11 team members) I can place Booner00 on another team at that point.

Thanks!
C
Old 10-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by HNI_Christine
Hey guys, since Schester14 checked in.... let me know if Booner00 checks in (because then you'd have 11 team members) I can place Booner00 on another team at that point.

Thanks!
C

Thanks Christine.

I PM'ed booner but he hasnt been on since the day after he joined HNI will let you know if he shows up!

Glad you could make it Schester14!!!

WE NOW HAVE A FULL TEAM CHECKED IN GUYS!!

now lets put some bone on the ground
Old 10-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by schester14
Sorry just now able to get on here. Checkin in!

Good to see ya on

good luck to you this year!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just got a call from my friend in Illinois. While I was out there last weekend, we put up a ground blind over a nice food plot for a wheelchair bound combat wounded veteran we have coming out on the 22nd. We put out a trailcam last Sunday in front of that blind and got over 100 pictures of bucks in a week! Of course we got many repeats of the same deer but we have at least 5 that are 120-130 class hangin around.

We're leaving that area alone for our wounded warrior and I cant wait to see him stick one of those bucks! He's paralyzed from the chest down after being shot in Iraq and the he had three strokes that cost him the use of his right arm but he can use a crossbow with a special rest attached to his motorized wheelchair.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.