2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team #27 "Treetop Terrors"

Old 10-14-2010, 04:56 AM
Typical Buck

Good job goskab21!

Am able to hunt weekends only.(I'm a teacher with a long drive to hunt or home)

Will hunt Pike and Brown this weekend.

I am part of a group hosting a paralyzed Iraqi War veteran. He is coming in from PA for a 7 day bowhunt(October 22-28). Army Sergeant Joe Jenkins will hunt a buddy's place in Brown County.

We are holding a get together for Joe on October 28 in Meredosia, IL. It will be held at the Approach Restaurant and commence about 7:30. You folks are all welcome to attend and thank Joe for his service.

Last edited by LLBUX; 10-18-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:07 AM
Typical Buck

We want pics! We want Pics! LOL! JK

I ordered me a new Canon HD camera yesterday and man I am going to be broke by time I get all the accessories I need. The temp is dropping again so maybe we will get some more deer movement early.
Good luck everybody.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

Great job man for putting us on the board... I am headed out for the first time tomorrow morning. I need some meat, so if a doe gives me a shot I am taking it. I wont shoot a buck unless it is a good one.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Fork Horn

STILL NO PICS???....lol

Feels like forever since I've been in the stand.... Hopefully I'll get to go tomorrow. Two weeks and I'll be in western KY. looking for a monster....lol
Old 10-18-2010, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

Very little time available to hunt past weekend, but did sit Sat nite on a picked cornfield in Brown County. Had a coyote booger the stand while walking in. Saw just one, a spike buck at 90 yards. I hope to get some more time this weekend.

I am part of a group hosting a Wounded Warrior for a six day hunt, October 22-28. Army Sgt. Joe Jenkins was shot and paralyzed while serving in Iraq. He has since suffered three strokes during his rehab. Joe will be using a crossbow due to the extent of his injuries. Joe will be hunting in Brown County.

A get together to honor Joe will be held Thursday, October 28 in Meredosia, IL. It will be held at the Approach Restaurant and commence about 7:30. The public is invited to attend and thank Joe for his service. I hope to see some of you there.

Last edited by LLBUX; 10-18-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Spike

hey guys i apologize it took so long. That night I shot it, it was only a low of 50 degrees so we had to take it to a family friend who is a butcher right away and he didn't get to it till late last week so I just got the antlers back. It scored 93 2/8 not a monster or pope but it got us on the board. good luck out there and keep us posted!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Team #27 "Treetop Terrors"-mybuck.jpg  
Old 10-19-2010, 04:48 AM
Typical Buck

goskab21
A trophy is in your eyes. If you are happy we are happy. Thanks for getting us on the board. Its a fine Buck.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:27 AM
Fork Horn

Nice deer.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:15 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome buck brother!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

well next week i start doing some sitting in a tree. the plan is to take off wed after work to head north and hunt thurs - sunday, home in time for trickortreat with the fam. work a couple days and head back up north for another 2 days till gun season opens. hopefully i can get some bone on the ground by then. haven't been out a whole lot, but getting rather anxious.

good luck all and peace.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.