Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team #27 "Treetop Terrors"

Old 09-24-2010, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by carpsniper
I second that.

I also liked Pass thru Posse for a team name. Team "Next Champions" could get some atention.
As long as we are not "Tag Soup" I'm ok with it.

"Tag Soup" that's funny right there. I would have an expensive soup. Something to the tune of $500 and that's just for the Illinois Tag.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Spike

Hey Guys, I am checking in.... Good to be on a team. I am hoping in will run into a big boy this year in PA. I have been seeing a 140 and 130 class buck, I know that I have a 160+ buck on our farm tho... Anyway Lets Rock and Roll.....
Old 09-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Fork Horn

8 outa 10 checked in so far. Does anyone have any experience with this contest? This is my first time, at least online, anyway. I hope the others check in soon, don't want to be behind before we get started....lol. Pass Thru Posse would be fine with me too.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Spike

im not sure how this contest works either. would like to know the basic. I am in one on the Archerytalk forums as well and they do 75 points for a buck or if they score better they score them by their score of the rack. For does they score em for 50 points i believe.

Heres a bit about myself:
Im 13 im from missouri...I will be hunting in kansas on some private property(about 300 acres). we have some pics of a 145ish 11 point and a couple other bucks but they are just from one of the front fields by the road. we have a cam by our stand but we havent had the chance to get out and check it so hopefully we have some on it. Im shooting a Hoyt Maxxis 31 set at 55#/26"DL with Easton ST Axis Infused 500s and a rage 40ke 2 blade on the end. Good Luck guys!

Last edited by huntingrocks; 09-25-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Spike

goskab21 checking on, sorry it took so long... I hunt in eagle river WI, northern part of the state. We opened 9/18 Got a really nice ten on camera so hopefully I'll get a chance at him
Old 09-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

That is 9 of us. If at all possible, could we post and email address for each of us so, we can contact everyone. Mine is [email protected] or [email protected] the yahoo address is also my IM address for yahoo. In case someone goes a week or two without checking in. It would put my conscious at ease a little more. I will email any of our team members my cell phone number too, if someone needs to call or text me. We still need to pick a name and a captain as well.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by obsessed bowhunter
8 outa 10 checked in so far. Does anyone have any experience with this contest? This is my first time, at least online, anyway. I hope the others check in soon, don't want to be behind before we get started....lol. Pass Thru Posse would be fine with me too.

This is my 3rd or 4th year in this so if you have any specific questions let me know. You only get the score of the rack in this contest and you have to use your first buck of the season. You will need a picture of you with your trophy and your bow. This is an absolute must. A doe does not count in this contest. I will help any way I can. The main thing is have fun.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

• 32. Huntingrocks = Checked in
  • 20. PAHUNTER1981 = Checked in
  • 22. SCBigBuckHunter = Checked in
  • 56. Triggertrav = checked in
  • 54. Goalie35 = checked in
  • 41. Obsessed bowhunter = Checked in
  • 6. LLBUX = Checked In
  • 36. goskab21 = Checked in
  • 57. Carpsniper = Checked in
  • 34. sk74ford
We are missing sk74ford but I think he will check in. He is in the gun hunting contest as well.

Everybody please put a vote out for Captain and Name. We need to get this out of the way.

Here is where we stand as far as Captain and Team name.

Captain:
Obsessed bowhunter = 2 Votes

Team Name:
Tree Top Terrors = 1 Vote
Pass Thru Posse = 2 Votes (I said I like both but my vote is here)

Last edited by SCBigBuckHunter; 09-26-2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Fork Horn

My vote for catain goes to SCBigBuckHunter cuz you have been in the contest before. I like Team Exit Wound too....lol. Gettin ready to go find some big oaks droppin acorns. (hopefully)
Old 09-26-2010, 02:24 PM
Fork Horn

1 vote for obsessed and 1 vote for the posse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.