Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 9 - Team Buckaneers

Old 10-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

damn lady look at you killin again! i am getting jealous, i really need to get some meat in the freezer
Old 10-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well... Deer #8 Down
This morning I headed into a spot that I hadnt hunted yet this season since I was waiting for a paticular wind to hunt this spot and it paid off in a Doe but alas no buck showed up... go figure I was buck hunting and the only thing that showed up was 2 Doe's and 3 Fawns... Guess the buck didnt get the memo
Attached Thumbnails Team 9 - Team Buckaneers-deb-doe-8-2010-resized.jpg  
Old 10-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

well guys should of had us on the board with a good buck tonight but hit him bad and didnt find him. it was a big 8 pointer i havent seen before, came out at last light and i got a shot off at him in the cut corn field at about 35 yards. he was just feeding and i think he must of took a step when i shot because i hit back in the hind leg. had good blood and followed it for around 600 yards until it stopped. looked around a lot more and didnt find anything else. good thing is with the hit how it looked i think he should make it through no problem, just sucks that i didnt get him but it happens
Old 10-24-2010, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Hunt4Life23
well guys should of had us on the board with a good buck tonight but hit him bad and didnt find him. it was a big 8 pointer i havent seen before, came out at last light and i got a shot off at him in the cut corn field at about 35 yards. he was just feeding and i think he must of took a step when i shot because i hit back in the hind leg. had good blood and followed it for around 600 yards until it stopped. looked around a lot more and didnt find anything else. good thing is with the hit how it looked i think he should make it through no problem, just sucks that i didnt get him but it happens
Sorry to hear about your buck.... hopefully youll get out there and get another crack at him
Old 10-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

dang lady!! do you got a big enough freezer for all them deer?? i just haven't been seeing the deer this year. hopefully they show up shortly
Old 10-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wis_rifle_hunter
dang lady!! do you got a big enough freezer for all them deer?? i just haven't been seeing the deer this year. hopefully they show up shortly
Nope.... I donate alot of deer.

I am leaving for a bowhunting trip to Western Illinois tomorrow... hopefully I can tag a good buck... see ya'll in a few days
Old 10-26-2010, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

well from what i have been hearing there is a lot of chasing activity going on in eastern pa so i am skipping some classes and heading home tomorrow night to hunt thursday, friday, and saturday so hopefully i will get a good one on the ground. good luck everyone
Old 10-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

went out shining last night and seen a monster buck on our farm. he was probably pushing 20+ inches wide and looked like a 10 or 12 pointer. hopefully he stays around until friday so i can whack him
Old 10-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

well guys today was an amazing day of hunting, saw at least 12 bucks and at least 5 were shooters. all either bedded with a doe or chasing a doe. Could of shot a few smaller ones and a nice 8 but he is young so i gave him the pass. hopefully tomorrow i will get a shot at one of the bigger ones!
Old 10-29-2010, 04:38 AM
Fork Horn

I am finally heading into the deer woods this weekend.
Good luck to all.

bb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.