2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 3

 
Old 08-26-2010, 11:05 AM
  #21  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossberghunter93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Darrtown, OH
Posts: 4,210
Default

Ok, I'll do it if no else wants it. But if you want to then go right ahead lol
mossberghunter93 is offline  
Old 08-26-2010, 12:54 PM
  #22  
Fork Horn
 
Robow45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 255
Default

Originally Posted by mossberghunter93 View Post
Ok, I'll do it if no else wants it. But if you want to then go right ahead lol
Sounds good..............wait are you a Buckeye fan?
Robow45 is offline  
Old 08-26-2010, 06:01 PM
  #23  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossberghunter93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Darrtown, OH
Posts: 4,210
Default

Originally Posted by Robow45 View Post
Sounds good..............wait are you a Buckeye fan?
Wellll, when it comes to OSU vs. Michigan then yes but normally since im from the cincinnati area I'm a UC, or Miami U, or Xavier guy. that is unless I decide to attend OSU?!?
mossberghunter93 is offline  
Old 08-27-2010, 04:25 AM
  #24  
Fork Horn
 
Robow45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 255
Default

Originally Posted by mossberghunter93 View Post
Wellll, when it comes to OSU vs. Michigan then yes but normally since im from the cincinnati area I'm a UC, or Miami U, or Xavier guy. that is unless I decide to attend OSU?!?
Ok.......I'm a huge Michigan State fan anyway.
Robow45 is offline  
Old 08-27-2010, 11:59 AM
  #25  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossberghunter93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Darrtown, OH
Posts: 4,210
Default

Originally Posted by Robow45 View Post
Ok.......I'm a huge Michigan State fan anyway.
Spartans over wolverines anyday
mossberghunter93 is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 07:17 AM
  #26  
Nontypical Buck
 
mossberghunter93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Darrtown, OH
Posts: 4,210
Default

Anybody wanna throw in some team names?
I got a few.

Rackamtic
Hot Shots
Tree Weasels
Crimson Arrows
Thwackattack
mossberghunter93 is offline  
Old 08-29-2010, 08:43 AM
  #27  
Nontypical Buck
 
WV Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Virginia / West Virginia
Posts: 4,906
Default

I'm here! Don't get nearly as much time on the forums as I used to...but I'll be around checking in from time to time.

-Mike
WV Hunter is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 07:02 AM
  #28  
Super Moderator
 
HNI_Christine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Central Utah
Posts: 4,815
Default

Mossberghunter, if you're willing to be team captain, it's good with me!
HNI_Christine is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 08:30 AM
  #29  
Fork Horn
 
Huntinlady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location:
Posts: 310
Default

Hello all I thought I would check in and see what my team has been up to? I went and checked my trail cams and not much for big bucks but it looks as if the turkeys had a good hatch this spring here... Always seems to be that way your huntin turkeys you see lots of deer, huntin deer see lots of turkeys, never fails.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhUXlieHsU4


On a good note - I headed out west last week beneath them beautiful western sky's and got me a pretty decent Antelope. I know it wont help are score but at least I am gettin in a little practice. I am going to try and post a few pics of him...

Cant wait to get started lady and gents. I wish everyone a great season!!! Good luck and STAY SAFE!!!
Attached Thumbnails Team 3-im002974_2_2.jpg   Team 3-im002973_2.jpg   Team 3-r1-10a_3.jpg  
Huntinlady is offline  
Old 08-30-2010, 10:30 AM
  #30  
Fork Horn
 
Robow45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 255
Default

Originally Posted by Huntinlady View Post
Hello all I thought I would check in and see what my team has been up to? I went and checked my trail cams and not much for big bucks but it looks as if the turkeys had a good hatch this spring here... Always seems to be that way your huntin turkeys you see lots of deer, huntin deer see lots of turkeys, never fails.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhUXlieHsU4


On a good note - I headed out west last week beneath them beautiful western sky's and got me a pretty decent Antelope. I know it wont help are score but at least I am gettin in a little practice. I am going to try and post a few pics of him...

Cant wait to get started lady and gents. I wish everyone a great season!!! Good luck and STAY SAFE!!!

That looks like a pretty good speedgoat. Do you have a story to go with it?
Robow45 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.