Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team #2 "I Saw Bigfoot"

Old 08-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry for the late check in fellas, just got back from a Canadian musky trip a couple hours ago.

Name is Todd...38yrs old, Hunting IL.
Gotta a new rig this year....cant wait to use it to take a big one down for the team.

Old 08-21-2010, 11:56 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BUCKMARK
Buckmark checking in.
My name is Mark and I will be hunting Jodavies county in Illinois. My buddy and I have hunted this lease for the past 4 years. I am really hopeful that this will be the year I can stick a big buck. We know that they are out there. I am 48 and have been married for 24 years, I have 2 daughters (15 & 21).
Where you at in JoDavies Mark? I'll be huntin there as well...down in the SE corner.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 2droptine
Where you at in JoDavies Mark? I'll be huntin there as well...down in the SE corner.
We are also down in the SE corner...not far from the Burp-N-Slurp...

The property we hunt is on Beyer road, just south of E. Loran Road...

Last edited by BUCKMARK; 08-21-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Giuys,

This is looking like my last year of hunting for awhile. Sorry to break the news in the begining of the contest, but it is what it is. I have no idea where I will be hunting this year. For many years, I hunted in MD and have done very well. This year I may hunt in NC, MD and IL. The IL I want to do and have a connection for it that sounds pretty awesome.

I'll leave it at this. I was on the first team to win this contest. I would love to win it again. So to keep me hunting next year, let's win this contest. Came very close last year but want it all this year. I will tell you that I will put a buck on the board again this year. Only missed one year. Not due to lack of opportunity. Due to the fact we were so far behind in the contest.

FYI, we need a name. I prefer something off the wall. My team was Hooter's Shooters featuring a model I met a year or so ago. Let's try and top it.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hatchet Jack is checking in. I hunt PA and I will also be hunting a week in Kansas the last week of Oct.

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man we have some Il boys on the team !!! Thats good !!! Iowa too! This team looks strong!! Be Safe.

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-22-2010, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

looks like the team is coming around
anyone got a name for us go ahead and put it out there
as "team captain" any questions or concerns let me know through the team thread or by pm and I'll see what can be done to answer it.
once we have a team name picked if anyone is computer savy enough to design an avatar for us please do.
good luck everybody and let's have fun

Don
Old 08-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bowhunter818 checking in...My name is NICK and will be hunting DE and MD this year, I have a 500 acre lease in DE that we hunt amd has some real brusiers on it, last year i missed to connect on a Crazy 10 point and took a couple doe's. This year i hope to redeem myself and bring him home.

Team looks good this year!
Old 08-23-2010, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BUCKMARK
We are also down in the SE corner...not far from the Burp-N-Slurp...

The property we hunt is on Beyer road, just south of E. Loran Road...
We are pretty damn close to each other.....dont be flinging any stray arrows....i might be in the way lol.

I've been to the slurp n burp but i'm more of a Sieverts guy myself....their thin crust pizza cant be beat.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Typical Buck

hey fellas, sorry for the late check in. I live and hunt in western new york. Last year I took my best buck so far with a bow. I hope everyone is safe and enjoys themselves this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.