Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 17-Kickers and Stickers

Old 09-07-2010, 02:06 AM
Fork Horn

that sounds good to me guys. what about" kickers and stickers" for a name. and i say who ever is good on computers should be the captain. so curtispa you got a new jeep? is it a wrangler? i want a wrangler bad but damn they hold there value good. i have a 2010 jeep liberty i dont have any complaints and goes great in the snow i just want something more manly lol. it was hard to turn down with 0% financing. its getting close guys our corn belt team could put some bruisers away!!
Old 09-07-2010, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like Kickers and Stickers for a name.

Hung a stand this weekend and checked the cameras. Nothing special since the deer shed the velvet.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

kickers and stickers sound good, I say will give everyone till tonight or tomorrow to put up their vote or we go with it.

I got my wrangler last dec. I love the thing, takes me anywhere but handles good on the road. One of the big reasons I went with it was because they hold their value so much
Old 09-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

thtas what ive seen with wranglers. what kinda fuel mileage you gettin? so when do we get our 2 alts for the team. my buddie showed me a pic of the deer hes been watching for over a month it was hit by a car yesterday at noon!! he scored it today 165 gross typical 10! hes bummed out bad. hopefully we can all shoot a buck and average 100" and this contest could be over haha. yea we can wait till tomm and lett everyone vote or put up there idea on a team name. but we do need a captain by tomm too. my vote is for bigtim6656 for captain he drives a wrangler man!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Fork Horn

Greetings folks! Sorry for the delay! Jesse here checking in from Wisconsin. 3rd year in the bowhunting contest. Things are looking decent this year. Far better than last year here in Wisconsin. Im sure my fellow cheeseheads can testify that hunting was just a touch off last season. I am 38 and hunt primarily in southwest Wisconsin mainly in Richland, Crawford and Juneau Counties. The good news is I have 2 earn-a-buck tags right out of the gate for this season. Again my fellow wisconsin deer hunters know what those are all about but its a relief to have them at the start of the season. I am currently on an active duty run in the USAF and work out of Madison Wisconsin. Been with the unit since 1996 and full-time since 2001. Looking forward to talking with everyone. Pleasure to be on board!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

Oh yeah Kickers and Stickers sounds cool or maybe something like Drop Tine Assassins or something obnoxious like that..
Old 09-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Fork Horn

glad to see you made it and welcome to the team. being in the usaf you prolly are real busy with stuff. i hope you can whack a wis. brute. everyone on the team hunts where there are some huge deer so all we need to do is stickem'
Old 09-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Fork Horn

I vote for big tim for the capt. i like kickers and stickers as well.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

I thank you for your vote, did not realize I was nominated but if elected I will serve and will take bribes of all amounts and kinds.

Ohh kickers and stickers sounds good to me.
Originally Posted by scarp262
I vote for big tim for the capt. i like kickers and stickers as well.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Right now about 12 to 14 . I have some bad tires and need an alignment. I was told it would get 25, but have never got over 15. I hear 15 to 18 is the norm. Depends on highway, roads, gravel, or say mud and all us wrangler owners like MUD
Originally Posted by tedrow
thtas what ive seen with wranglers. what kinda fuel mileage you gettin? so when do we get our 2 alts for the team. my buddie showed me a pic of the deer hes been watching for over a month it was hit by a car yesterday at noon!! he scored it today 165 gross typical 10! hes bummed out bad. hopefully we can all shoot a buck and average 100" and this contest could be over haha. yea we can wait till tomm and lett everyone vote or put up there idea on a team name. but we do need a captain by tomm too. my vote is for bigtim6656 for captain he drives a wrangler man!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.