Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 12 Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's not that I am not enthused about being captain, it's not my decision but the teams. I didn't have the time last year to devote myself to it. But if sproket wants the job, I will help him out anyway I can. And as far as team names, if the rest of you guys like Stud Stickers, it's alright with me. I am just ready to get at it. We have like 2.5 weeks til season opener
Old 08-24-2010, 11:50 AM
Fork Horn

maybe it's just me and i don't want to offend anyone but "Stud Stickers". Doesn't that sound like a title to a gay movie? No offense to anyone who happens to be gay.......thinking about being gay.........knows someone gay or even aspires to be gay. Every time i read this thread i'm hoping that a new name is thrown in there to overtake Stud Stickers. What about, since we're team twelve something like "The Dirty Dozen" or my favorite "The Dirtnap Dozen"

ps: if i've offended anyone please write your congressman this way i'm assured nothing will happen!
Old 08-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Last gun season our team name was sudden impact.. I really liked that one... I have a few if ya'll don't like these its fine I'm just throwen some out their..
Muzzy Assasin's, Red Oak Assasin's(since we got a good acorn crop?), Bone Slayer's? IDK that one sounds familiar maybe?, & Team Mossy Horn
Guys I just got outa school my brain is tired I'll try to think of some better one's later lol
Old 08-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys I can do alot better than this I just used the first name in my head and the first picture I found, I can do something different in no time.. I know the flashen Team 12 is stupid but like I said I was doin something stupid/fast cause.. Well I was bored lol

Old 08-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well thank you luckyshot! I didn't want to say it but it crossed my mind too. I am always the one to cause controversy where I live, so I was behaving. Now we all know that luckyshot is the trouble maker!

And luckyshot, it's been scientifically proven that 25% of gays are gay at birth. The other 75% are sucked into it!
Old 08-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by nctaxi

And luckyshot, it's been scientifically proven that 25% of gays are gay at birth. The other 75% are sucked into it!

I tried to tip toe thru that and you just stepped right in it. No wonder why you are the controversial one.

name ideas:

Bucks by the Dozen
Buck A Roos
Tagged Out Twelve
Blue Collar Boys
Drinkin Beers and Arrowing Deers
Team Tittie Twisters........................i gotta stop drinking
Old 08-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think I have 2 left feet when it comes to tiptoeing. Not very good at it.

So I guess I can copy and paste the names on a list and we can get a census from our team mates.

Although I do like the Latin that Sproket put out there, it'll make all the other teams have to look it up. And props to Sproket for knowing Latin.

So Sproket would this be correct? "Cervus Saggittarii"? I think I like that and am going to make a decal for it (I work @ a sign shop)

Last edited by nctaxi; 08-24-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Spike

Yes nctaxi it would mean Deer Archer's. If you will be the fearless my vote is for you. You have 5 years and 1100 post more experince than me. And I am happy to help the team any way I can. As far as the name stud stickers I never thought about it that way. We don't realy have many gays in Southeast Kentucky it's not legal for them to be married and they are to affraid to march my guess is it has something to do with all the KKK chapters here LOL. Oh and I am not a member. Ok here are a couple more names
Team 12 Deer destroyers
Team 12 Whitetail Warriors
Old 08-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by luckyshot
maybe it's just me and i don't want to offend anyone but to a "Stud Stickers". Doesn't that sound like a title gay movie? No offense to anyone who happens to be gay.......thinking about being gay.........knows someone gay or even aspires to be gay. Every time i read this thread i'm hoping that a new name is thrown in there to overtake Stud Stickers. What about, since we're team twelve something like "The Dirty Dozen" or my favorite "The Dirtnap Dozen"

ps: if i've offended anyone please write your congressman this way i'm assured nothing will happen!
Thats funny stuff. I work in a prison. I don't even notice all the gay crap anymore. But, your right some people would be all over it on here.
Old 08-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lol, "Stud Stickers"...I guess that is questionable at best. I am sure the other teams would have a field day with that now i think about it. I like Ohio's ideas too.."Dirtnap Dozen" or "Dirty Dozen" sound pretty cool. As far as captain's go have we narrowed it to nctaxi or sproket?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.