Community
2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest HNI's annual archery deer hunting contest. Will the Bone Mafia win it again??

Team 5 - Arrows-n-Antlers

Old 09-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Typical Buck

having trouble with my paint program. it's not letting me do much-at all. can't even change the size or style of the letters i'll have my son check it out. lol! but this is all it's letting me do
Attached Thumbnails Team 5 - Arrows-n-Antlers-team-5-pic.jpg  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Noid, (don't get mad at me) I like that pic, but I've seen it on the internet for the last 3 years. But if everyone wants that then I'll go with it. I do like that pic. I tried doing a little modifying to the one I posted up and I sized it down to avatar size to see what everyone thinks.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Typical Buck

i'm not mad at all. i do like that pic. has my vote! maybe try something a little dif. with the words cause it's kinda hard to read.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm gonna try clearing it up tomorrow. I thought the same thing.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

This any better?

Old 09-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Typical Buck

much better! i'm good with it.

kicked up 3 young buckaroos today cutting wood. a 4,6, and small 8 pt. prob. 2yrs old. that was pretty cool.

i have orientation for my new job wed. morning. so hopefully i'll find out what my work schedule will be.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Mottz, Sticknstringer and I both hunt near Arnold. It's 30 miles north of Gothenburg on the South Loup River. We hunt around the river mainly for whitetails and then all over the area for Mulies.

I checked the cams yesterday and had some nice ones on it. Nothing that I'll pursue most likely. A 135-140" 5x5 whitetail that should be pretty impressive next year. Also had a lot of younger bucks moving as well. A lot of daylight action for this time of year.

I'll be going with Sticknstringer in the morning to put 5 trail cams out before I head back towards home.

By the way since it's after the 6th I say noid gets team captain and Arrows-n-Antlers seems to have the most votes.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Fork Horn

I really like that avatar! has my vote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well Captain, what's the game plan? Need to get our team name up there. And does everyone know how to get the avatar switched? I just downloaded it from my computer address but Noid may have to give an explanation how he did it from the pic on here.

mj, never been down in the woods that way. Good luck to you and everyone else on this team!! Lets win this thing!
Old 09-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

well..............i first have to remind everyone to re-read the contest rules, just to keep in mind what we all need to do to make the buck legal and count (according to the contest rules). if you have any questions please ask me!

as for the avatar. i just copied the pic and saved it to a desktop file,clicked on user cp (the black bar above all the threads) then clicked on edit avatar (on the left side of your screen) and uploaded it.

i'm not quite with it right now because i been feeeling like crap all day. woke up with a sore and scratchy throat that hasn't gone away. better not be (and i hate to say this) the onset of strepthroat. hopefully, at the least it's just a cold. but still i have a physical tom. and orientation wed. not a good way to start out a new job. lol! but better to get it over with before my deer season starts.

oh and by the way. it would be nice if everyone can check in at least once a week just to let everyone else know what is going on. doesn't matter if you've been seeing deer or not. but i also realize it's a busy time of year for everyone...............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.