HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2010 - 2011 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2010-2011-bowhunting-contest-118/)
-   -   THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2010-2011-bowhunting-contest/326634-returning-champions-team-xxiv-bone-mafia.html)

dabowhunter 09-20-2010 01:18 PM

Ryan that buck to me looks like 115-120 or so.

I have a QAD Hd ultra rest and love it. Works great each and every shot.

My season started sat. Saw a doe and small six point. Have tons of pics of him from trail camera. My fall food plot is coming in very nice, should be a great spot to hunt.

my7pointmonster 09-20-2010 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by dabowhunter (Post 3685929)
Ryan that buck to me looks like 115-120 or so.

I have a QAD Hd ultra rest and love it. Works great each and every shot.

My season started sat. Saw a doe and small six point. Have tons of pics of him from trail camera. My fall food plot is coming in very nice, should be a great spot to hunt.

Lets see the sixer!! haha

Ryan.

dliz 09-20-2010 04:57 PM

Ryan,

Great pictures from your hunt. That is a really nice buck. I agree with Don I would say around 120.

Don,

Good luck hunting.

Lost my first trail camera today (Bushnell trophy). I believe a bear ripped from the tree. I can see claw marks. Ive been getting a bear with four cubs on this camera on a regular basis. They moved the camera before but never ripped it from the tree. I looked all over the place and couldn't find it. I hiked in about 2 miles today to pull this camera and was a little upset to see it gone. I still have four cameras out, Im going to pull them in the next couple of days.

Dave

my7pointmonster 09-20-2010 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by dliz (Post 3686126)
Ryan,

Great pictures from your hunt. That is a really nice buck. I agree with Don I would say around 120.

Don,

Good luck hunting.

Lost my first trail camera today (Bushnell trophy). I believe a bear ripped from the tree. I can see claw marks. Ive been getting a bear with four cubs on this camera on a regular basis. They moved the camera before but never ripped it from the tree. I looked all over the place and couldn't find it. I hiked in about 2 miles today to pull this camera and was a little upset to see it gone. I still have four cameras out, Im going to pull them in the next couple of days.

Dave

Man Dave that really sucks, those bushnell trophy cams really are where its at, I have the lock box on mine, did you have one? Sorry to hear about that bud.

On a side note guys, I was thinking last night while I couldnt fall asleep, What are your guys goals/expectations for this upcomming season??

My goals are:
Kill my biggest buck to date
Stop settling for whatever I can take
Be more dedicated
My expectations are:
See more deer
See better bucks

Anyone have anything in mind? Just something I figure we can do for fun.

Ryan.

dabowhunter 09-22-2010 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by my7pointmonster (Post 3686013)
Lets see the sixer!! haha

Ryan.

dliz 09-22-2010 07:39 AM

Don,

I've heard of bat caves before, but that looks like a deer cave.

dave

dabowhunter 09-23-2010 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by dliz (Post 3687287)
Don,

I've heard of bat caves before, but that looks like a deer cave.

dave

LOL, that hole was eaten out by the deer for the minerals.

my7pointmonster 09-23-2010 04:14 AM

Wow man what the heck kind of minerals are they and where can I get some? That's really really impressive

Ryan.

KCMO Cityboy 09-23-2010 08:55 PM

Hey guys,
I just scored a nice 6 x 6 elk! Have been hunting since Saturday and time was running out. Eventually will post a couple of pics but I am beat and will follow up tomorrow. I haven't had time to keep up on everyone but I hope all is well.

MOhunter46 09-24-2010 07:19 AM

Way to go Clay! Cant wait to see the pics.