Old 10-14-2009, 06:12 AM
Spike

Default Team 1

Team 1 members are:

Bandhunter representing KY
ksfowler representing KS
Thelen87 representing MN
livinadream representing TX

Post here with your pictures and your kill count. The leader, whom we will select later, will then post our totals in the main thread. Post a reply, let us know you are here and ready to dominate. Also, we need to come up with a team name. Does anyone have photoshop or know how to edit images? I would like to have an avatar for our team. Good luck, Happy Hunts.

Last edited by Thelen87; 10-21-2009 at 03:57 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:18 AM
Spike

Once again, here are the rules..

Originally Posted by AR 34 eight point
Rules (short and sweet):

1 Bird = 1 Point

ONLY BIRDS KILLED BY YOU AND YOU ALONE COUNT, no huntin buddy scores from your "group" PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!!

Bands are counted for tie breakers only!

Contest will run for the length of your REGULAR season (IF i get enough people wanting spring goose included i MIGHT be persuaded to leangthen the contest)

Counted on honor system, PLEASE be Honest, prize is braggin rights!

Please post pictures, every bird is not required because some do not have the ability to do so every bird, but a minimum of 1 pic needs to be posted at some time or you will be disqualified at the end of the contest! We do this for fun and seeing pics is enjoyed by all participants!!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

My name is Garrett I am 20 and live in Central Kansas. I will just go ahead and admit it I am addicted to waterfowl hunting. We mostly get geese but we through in a few ducks for good measure. I plan on doing a ton of hunting this fall. I only have class one day a week and pretty much make my own schedule for work. Our duck season opens up on Halloween our goose season opens up then too but they close it down for five days and open it back up for good that first weekend of Nov. The geese that we get are mostly get are lesser Canadas, Whitefronts, and Snows. And we get a pretty good mixed bag on ducks with most of them being mallards.

I just got photoshop I have not messed around with it yet in fact I havent even installed it yet. I might be able to come up with and avatar but dont hold me to it.

Here are a few pictures from past hunting seasons!

Old 10-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Spike

Very nice. Looks like your a good addition to the team. We just need our other two to realize this is up.

BTW, my name is Tim. I am 21 and live just south of the Twin Cities (minneapolis and st. paul) in MN.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sent PM's to the other two.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:19 AM
Spike

Thanks. Hopefully they have been too busy to come on here due to slaughtering the birds.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default contest

Yeah I am here. I have been busy hunting deer. Our waterfowl season doesn't start until late November. I do have some results from hunting in Canada but have not had the time to post some pics. I will get them up sometime soon.
We mostly hunt on farm pond where I work. There are a lot of local birds but they get spooky after a few days and then we are dependent on the weather up north to bring in some migrators. Our season hasn't been as productive the last couple of years due to the warmer winters.

Good Luck to all this year.

Rick
Old 10-20-2009, 03:40 AM
Spike

Welcome Rick. Good to have you aboard.

I had posted this in the original sticky but decided I would put it in here as well. Our group shot these on opener weekend (Oct. 3 - 4).
Of those I shot 2 mallards and the hen pintail. Her close up is my avatar.

I'm on the right side. On the left is my buddy chad.

Last edited by Thelen87; 10-20-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Spike

hey guys sorry it took me so long are yall ready to fulfill your quackhead addictions? i am our season doesnt open until nov 7, but i live in southeast tx. arguably the best waterfowl huntin in the state. we kill lots of birds. i will try to get yall some pics up this evening, i am at work right now and cant post pics. anyway i am 25 and dont do much more than hunt and work so hopefully i can contribute more than my part to the team. cant wait to teach these other teams "the proper techniques of bustin the hell outta some ducks" -- TK and Mike
Chase
Old 10-20-2009, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Great we are all here. I am thinking about going tomorrow morning but we will see. There is a wetland north of were I live that currently has 6000 ducks on it and several thousand geese. But there are also several thousand people that hunt it every weekend. I am trying to decide if it is worth it or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.