Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest
Team 4 Official Thread   Lead Headz >

Team 4 Official Thread Lead Headz

Community
2009-2010 Deer Hunting Contest Good Luck to Everyone This Hunting Season!

Team 4 Official Thread Lead Headz

Old 09-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, I have been oout 4 times now with the bow, and have seen 4 does so far. No horns yet. But it sure has been great to be back in the tree again. Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing has started here yet but can not wait. I am sure this weekend looking at the big bucks at the big game show in Southampton with get my blood pumping! Good luck and save a big one for gun season for team 4, just joking, good luck during both seasons.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Spike

well Christmas came in September for me this year. Finally got the call from bass pro shops I have been waiting on and got my marlin xs7 in .308 today. Got the scope mounted and bore sighted and ready to rock. Hopefully I can get to the range tomorrow to throw some lead down range to get it ready to get a monster in the coming weeks. I will post some pictures tomorrow if I get a chance and anyone is interested.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the new gun Scott! Cant wait for pics.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Congrats on the new gun Scott! Cant wait for pics.
Thanks BigDaddy

As promised here are the pics of the rifle. I am really pleased with the rifle for what it cost and I think I am going to shoot it tomorrow afternoon so hopefully there will be some paper targets worth taking pictures of. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

Old 10-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Fork Horn

Nice rig! I just ordered a new scope for my rifle as well actually. Waiting for the mounts and she will be all set up. I will be ready to make some noise and put some copper on the target in Nov.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Spike

well got out and shot it today. with a crappy rest(I mean really crappy. I was using some shooting bags with boxes of ammo under the front bag to elevate it enough) I managed to shoot groups under an inch at 100 yards. I am really pleased with the rifle. I got a steal on the scope and the rifle is a really great price for the quality of the rifle. overall I am extremely pleased and do not regret the purchase at all.
Old 10-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well, I made it out to site in the new Genesis ML today, I will be using this durring our shotgun season, with a scope on it, and then I will be using my CVA Wolf durring our ML season. I have really gotten in to the ML thing the last couple of years.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Fork Horn

Have a member from team #5 coming to hunt at my place for a week for one of the monster wt bucks that I have on the vid. Hope he leaves the bigger one for me LOL. I will be doing a vid of his hunt. I wont hunt until Nov in the rut.

He is stoked about getting to hunt here. Maybe he will get buck fever when the big guy walks out LOL
Old 10-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry for not being very frequent on this thread haha

Muzzleloader starts this weekend so hopefully I can put something on the ground. ANYTHING is fine with me at this point...I am having deer killing withdraws haha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.