Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16) >

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)

Old 08-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was joking when I said I rarely hunt and only shot small bucks! I have some good ones lined up. Here are a few I am looking at and the one I took last year with team 33 Buck Luck!
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)-another-pic.jpg   Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)-cdy_0026.jpg   Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)-cdy_0028.jpg   Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)-robby-s-buck-doe-others-071.jpg   Official Team Dead Bucks Walking (16)-cdy_0098.jpg  

Old 08-20-2009, 10:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by mahoningbuck
I was joking when I said I rarely hunt and only shot small bucks! I have some good ones lined up. Here are a few I am looking at and the one I took last year with team 33 Buck Luck!
Damn showoff!!!!!! I would wish you luck but I know how you are so I am going to just tell you happy hunting!!

Guys on Team 13 you have a good guy here here with Mahoning!!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WesternMdHardwoods
Damn showoff!!!!!! I would wish you luck but I know how you are so I am going to just tell you happy hunting!!

Guys on Team 13 you have a good guy here here with Mahoning!!
Thanks Brother for the kind words and we had a great run last year. Now scram because our friendship ends here until the end of this contest!
Old 08-21-2009, 04:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea I thought so just by the look of your profile picture! I like it!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 08-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Fork Horn

checking in... I hunt VA and PA. I hunt alot, but unlike mahoningbuck, I really do shoot little bucks.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by coryj
checking in... I hunt VA and PA. I hunt alot, but unlike mahoningbuck, I really do shoot little bucks.
All you can do is get in the woods as much as possible because they do come around!~
Old 08-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

You have a solid crop of bucks this year. And nice one from last year!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

All you can do is get in the woods as much as possible because they do come around!~
I spend a lot of time hunting, I gained access to two new tracts of land this year that don't get hunted very hard, 140 acres and 120 acres, plus three other smaller properties. I haven't had a chance to really scout the new properties, I'll probably start hunting on the fringes and scout as I hunt.

My best buck to date is an eight point that I conservatively scored around 115". Last year I took a trio of 6 points in VA. I've seen some big bucks where I hunt, but haven't had the opportunity. Just hope I'm able to contribute.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would not consider a 115" buck small. My biggest archery deer netted right at 100" and i was very pleased with that deer. By the sounds off it you have plenty of land to hunt give them time you have a big deer come by.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

All we need to do now is get the rest of our team to check in! This is killing me........I hate waiting to see who is for real.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.