Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Buck Wild Thread (11) >

Official Team Buck Wild Thread (11)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Buck Wild Thread (11)

Old 10-11-2009, 03:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ollie085 sounds like you had a great time.

I know things may be slow now but if the Buck Wild team can spend enough time in the field good things will come our way. It only takes seconds to go from the outhouse to the penthouse in this game. An entire season can change in the blink of an eye. Further, hunting should get better by the week from here on in so if you can get out there, you never know what can happen....

Good luck guys!

Last edited by Antler Eater; 10-11-2009 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Spent a afternoon in the woods Mon. and nothing seen. Getting in some goose hunting this week. Back in the tree next. Waiting to get a little closer to Halloween to hit it hard.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW, is anyone hunting? I have been chasing Geese for a week and feeling bad about it. Not checking in or spending the time in the stand. I did not miss a thing.. What gives team mates..
Old 10-19-2009, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been out every day but two. I let a 120 and a 115 go by. Bigger and better things in the weeks ahead I hope!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

i just picked up the scent blocker outfitter series suit. i wanna get out to the woods to try it out!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Spike

Kinda slow here.....new baby in the house. If been out a few times in the past couple weeks. Had a four pt. in close and another time got busted after dark. Corn is still up and will be for awhile. Once its down things will pick up.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just an update. I have not communicated much on here because most of the time I am in a tree. Buck activity has picked up tremendously and it should be just a matter of time before something good this way comes....

Buck Wild boys lets get out there and loose some arrows!
Old 11-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Going to hit it hard this week. Good luck guys.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Fork Horn

my time is running out pretty much left with two Saturdays to hunt, however have some new deer on the cam so gotta keep hoping.

for last couple times I will be able to get out.
Suddenly got some "New Kids on the block"

A few of these I have been seeing for a while but the two bigger ones are new to the neighborhood. If you look close you can see the ladder in the back left corner of pics. This is a very thick area and I know the deer are there. I have limited shooting lanes but have been able to get off one shot this year so far here to fill a doe tag.
The issue is these deer are passing through here but still looks like only at night or they are just camera shy. I have had several deer walk into here while on stand and go right around the camera and never have a picture taken. One ofthe other stands which I hunted tonight is along a field edge once again in a thicket but it has better shooting areas. I do not have a camera near this one but had a doe come in tonight in a hurry and she pulled a quick U-turn on the buck who tried to go high to cut her off and she slipped right back into the thicket while he stood about 75 yards away looking really confused as to where his girlfriend went. I believe he is an eight that I had on cam earlier in the year. With the time change my evenings hunts are now done so I am left with this Saturday and next to try and put one on the ground. Just need to figure which stand to hunt and hope I pick the right one.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Antler Eater
Just an update. I have not communicated much on here because most of the time I am in a tree. Buck activity has picked up tremendously and it should be just a matter of time before something good this way comes....

Buck Wild boys lets get out there and loose some arrows!

Can't wait to read about it when you put one down, my friend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.