Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team November New Moon Thread (9) >

Official Team November New Moon Thread (9)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team November New Moon Thread (9)

Old 08-20-2009, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great looking deer Kevin, hopefully you can get that big boy. Not sure what i've got around this year, saw some great deer late season last year that made it through the gun onslaught, but I had a camera stolen this year and i didn't want to chance it again so i'm going in blind as to what's around.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went out looking last night and saw some promising prospects. Its mostly timber where i hunt so its a little tougher to get a good census as there aren't the fields to spot them in. Talked to the lady I lease from and they just bought some more ground, not sure I can get that too, but i'm damn sure going to try! I've got geese on the brain right now though, early season is Sept 1 and we're going to wear them out that first morning!
Old 08-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Typical Buck

Looks like another team with next to no participation. We are dead last for posts which to me equals no enthusiasm. Well the three of us will have to shoot over 1100 inches of rack to win this thing. Go team!
Old 08-26-2009, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey 14mercs I think participation is down all around the forum, but fear not, my team #5 only has a few guys posting as well so we are right with you on posts, think we had like 14. Maybe we can combine the more active members of both teams lol!! Most of the fun was getting to know new peeps, and just BSing about stuff we all love to do, some more than others.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Definetely pretty slow around here this year, tons of newbies, which is fine, just participate. I'm hoping the teams get combined in a week or so, reduce the number of teams a little.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Fork Horn

It is not low participation it is the fact that some of us have a ton of things going on right now and can not spend alot of time posting on the computer about what we would like to do. Personally I am spending the most time I can out making preperations for things to come instead of sitting inside, with access to around 9,000 acres in different areas I dont ever have enough time to get all the scouting done lol

ALl this in addition to my obligations to Mossy Oak and Scent Lok keeps me moving more than typing LOL
Old 08-26-2009, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to check in i have been really busy. im really excited about this year. ill be hunting in illinois, indiana, and possibly wisconsin as well. Im from the south suburbs of chicago, Lemont to be specific for those of you who live in illinois. where are you from yoopermike?

Last edited by huntinboy1122; 08-26-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Spike

Sorry about not posting more fellas. I am quiet busy with the beginning of the semester plus I do all the IT work at church(building a new building) and scouting has kept me busy for the last month and a half. I will try to get on more often but if you need anything just send me a message.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by eng40sqd
It is not low participation it is the fact that some of us have a ton of things going on right now and can not spend alot of time posting on the computer about what we would like to do. Personally I am spending the most time I can out making preperations for things to come instead of sitting inside, with access to around 9,000 acres in different areas I dont ever have enough time to get all the scouting done lol

ALl this in addition to my obligations to Mossy Oak and Scent Lok keeps me moving more than typing LOL

Thats it? Haha.

This is my first time in the competition but I have followed a few of them along. I guess if you guys want we should try to come up with a team name or graphic possibly?

Last edited by huntinboy1122; 08-26-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Mike! We'll have to get together for that beer on my way up to Carroll county in October.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.