Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25) >

Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)

Old 09-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Fork Horn

damn you wis. guys are lucky you have big deer and get to hunt super early while bucks are in bachelor groups. man thats the good life!!
Old 09-09-2009, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by tedrow
damn you wis. guys are lucky you have big deer and get to hunt super early while bucks are in bachelor groups. man thats the good life!!
Yep it's going to be nice to finally sit out on stand this weekend
Old 09-09-2009, 07:41 AM
Typical Buck

Still 5 weeks from this Saturday before our season opens. Looooong wait.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

i have a lil over 2 weeks to go ugh. any of you guys use deer pee? and what brand if you do
Old 09-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

6 days til the opener here. Hope I can get out there after work that night, but if not then a definite weekend hunt will be on the "To Do" list.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

i have a lil over 2 weeks to go ugh. any of you guys use deer pee? and what brand if you do
I use them during the pre rut / rut. I have used Code Blue before but I like Special Golden Estrus from Wildlife Research Center the best.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've used the Wildlife Research as well, along with good old Tink's during the rut. During the early part of the season I've used buck urine on my boots walking into the stand.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Fork Horn

a good friend of mine here in ohio has his own deer and bottles it himself its called Pro Scent it is fresh and by far the best i have ever used. i know for a fact that its deer and nothing else would you guys be interested in trying it? ill try to get it free or at least discounted. i have shot some nice deer using it. hemay have a web site if you all want to check it out.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

a good friend of mine here in ohio has his own deer and bottles it himself its called Pro Scent it is fresh and by far the best i have ever used. i know for a fact that its deer and nothing else would you guys be interested in trying it? ill try to get it free or at least discounted. i have shot some nice deer using it. hemay have a web site if you all want to check it out.
I'd be interested, haven't picked up any for this season yet anyway. Let us know what you can do!
Old 09-11-2009, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd be interested too. Let me know!! Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.