Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25) >

Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Mass Destruction Thread (25)

Old 10-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck guys I will be out this weekend again just to be in the stand. Might take a doe...not sure yet.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Fork Horn

the deer are dropping like flies here in ohio i know of at least 4 bucks close that weere shot that scored over 170!! and a few more that are pope & young. hope thats a sign of a good year to come
Old 10-08-2009, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

i havent been out much lately, just getting sick to my stomach with all the wolves around... Lastnight one hit again, woke up and heard a howl right in my backyard, this morning when light came i looked there's a dead doe laying there all chewed up... I'm very sick of this... But on the other hand i found a few rubs next to my blind. But im not going to give up and hoping to get a nice buck on the board soon for you guys! Also found the head of a 9 pointer i've been hunting for a couple years now.. Died 60 yards from my blind i dont know how, either wolves or to hard of a winter for him or just old age.... well good luck guys
Old 10-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys sorry I haven't dropped in for awhile. It's just that school has been so hectic and adding baseball on top of that I could hardly find time to take a shower. The regular fall season ends this Saturday the 10th and I am looking to run home that night and hunt all day Sunday.

Great buck Noah!!! Way to get us on the board. Good luck to everybody and make sure you hunt twice as hard for me. It kills me that I haven't even had the chance to get out there yet. Be safe and hunt hard!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

this rain sucks!!! but tomm is a new day.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anyone have any luck this weekend? I went out all weekend saw one buck and some does and fawns. Took my nephew out last for the youth hunt here in WI but no luck.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went out Sat. eve after a snowy morning. Didn't see any that were remotely close. Guess the "October Lull" is kicking in.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went out yesterday afternoon, didn't see anything until I started to get stuff together to climb down. Had 3-4 deer grazing on acorns all around me but couldn't see well enough to shoot. Had to wait them out before I could climb down. Even after they left I had another one blow at me as I was half-way down the tree. Then on my way out another blew (probably one that had walked thru earlier). Then to top it off, I was almost out of the overgrown field I was walking thru and I almost stepped on another. I couldn't have been more than 5-6 ft away from it when the flag appeared to my right.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

I havent been out much at all, Between college and Girlfriend its pretty hard to find some time.. But i am giong out tonight, its snowing pretty darn good here now so im leaving college in 45 minutes and then driving a half hour to my house and going hunting then...
Old 10-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

went sat and sun with no luck could have shot lil bucks. missed a doe last night due to not thiunking i needed to trim some limbs. i shot and kicked my arrow sideways and thud in the mud

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.