Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23) >

Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23)

2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Total Rackage Thread (23)

Old 08-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Crimson Trail is catchy...real catchy. Doesn't hurt that I'm a Bama fan! Strutstopper, you want to beam us up?
Old 08-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
The Crimson Trail is catchy...real catchy. Doesn't hurt that I'm a Bama fan! Strutstopper, you want to beam us up?
Its up to you guys. Unfortunately I probably spend more time on the computer than in the woods though. I was gonna nominate Christine but you beat me to it and it seems she'd rather not. Anyway, we're only missing one person so lets vote on a name. Seems Backstrap Brigade, Total Rackage, and Crimson Trail are the 3 finalists. What do you all say?
Old 08-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Spike

hmmm... im gonna go with Team Total Rackage, but whatever you guys like is fine with me.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dubcee
FF/EMT what part of MN you hunting? Im hunting Red Wing area, I got a decent buck on cam hopefully I can add that to our pts this year. :-)
Not sure if your familiar with Forestville State Park South of Wykoff? I hunt just to the west of there.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Fork Horn

My vote is for Total Rackage... Kind of catchy and I think Ristrutstopper would make a great TC
Old 08-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would say either Crimson Trail or The Total Rackage...and I would vote strut as TC.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:10 AM
Typical Buck

Does not matter to me one way or another. I am good with anything.

-john
Old 08-26-2009, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Total Rackage sounds good to me!
Old 08-26-2009, 09:57 AM
Typical Buck

Well I finally have a minute or two here at work to post so here is a little about me. Married 22 years, 3 daughters and 1 granddaughter. Hunted most of my life. I currently have a lease in the Texas Hill Country. Not the biggest deer in the world but there plentiful. This will be my 4 year in the contest. The first year the team that I was on won the contest. We did not repeat but I think finished in the top 5 or so. Last year my new team did not win but last I checked we were 4th or so. Not sure exactly where he finished. I have been lucky to kill a deer for all of the contest. Here are a few TC pics of possible targets from one of the protein feeders.

-john
The 9 point on the left is an old, old deer way past his prime. I have some of his old antlers.

This is also an old, old deer. A buddy of mine has hunted him hard the last 3 years. He is really starting to go down hill.

I would take either of these older deer.

I do not have a good pic of this deer but think he might also work.

The rest of these are just random pics. Some of the deer are repeats.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:05 AM
Typical Buck

Here are some of the deer that I have been lucky enough to take.

-john

Last year 9 point with a kicker.

Year before 8 point.

One from '05

Another of him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.