Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20) >

Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Dead Horse Posse thread (20)

Old 08-28-2009, 03:23 AM
Fork Horn

Default Sorry

Sorry for being late also. I was super busy with work and I didnt get a PM. I am here now and will be hunting in KS. Doug
Old 08-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Deerhunterpy
Sorry for being late also. I was super busy with work and I didnt get a PM. I am here now and will be hunting in KS. Doug
no problems, glad you got checked in! good luck this season!
Old 08-30-2009, 04:21 PM
Fork Horn

we need a team name.. anyone have any suggestions
Old 08-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Spike

Default Checking in...

Hey guys, checking in. Sorry it took me so long. I'll be hunting mainly in SE Kansas, but hope to take a trip to North Missouri also. This is my first year in the contest and I'm ready to hunt! The KS land I usually hunt (80 acres of corn, beans, & timber) has been pretty good in the past and I just gained access to a new piece of land that is smaller, but promising (40 acres). It's got a lot of thick timber where I'm hoping some of the big boys will be hiding out. I think Kansas' season starts Sept. 21st and I am planning on being in the woods the following weekend. Sounds like you guys have some great land to hunt. Good luck to you. Looking forward to hearing some good hunting stories.

Chris

Last edited by cburkhart; 08-31-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:48 PM
Typical Buck

good to hear from you chris! only one more member to check in and thats Ruttinbucks.com!

anyone have ideas for a name?!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, it seems like everyone makes a play on words associated with deer for their team name. I am thinking we should make a play on words with the Dark Horses, the two time defending champs. Something like "The Horse Whisperers", "Horse Head Hunters", or "The Glue Makers" and our avatar could be a white glue bottle with the Dark Horses avatar on it.
I don't have my heart set on it but it's just a thought that I would throw out there.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Site Bouncer

Originally Posted by phil_pick
Hey guys, it seems like everyone makes a play on words associated with deer for their team name. I am thinking we should make a play on words with the Dark Horses, the two time defending champs. Something like "The Horse Whisperers", "Horse Head Hunters", or "The Glue Makers" and our avatar could be a white glue bottle with the Dark Horses avatar on it.
I don't have my heart set on it but it's just a thought that I would throw out there.

Not a bad idea and I agree we do need to come up with a name pretty soon here. I'll put some thought to it as well.

I like the idea of going after the champs though...our logo could be a horses head in a bed...no wait wrong forum, that's the "mob hit man" forum!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Typical Buck

i was actually thinking about saying "the glue factory" or something... i like the glue puns.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Come up with a name and I will make the avatar (no I didn't make the one I have now), lol.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

you guys think of any ideas over the weekend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.