Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28) >

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Widow Makers Thread (28)

Old 08-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys whats up,looks like a good team im on and yes i hope we getter done...lol....havent had much time to scout but looks promising.put out some deere cane in some good stand locations so hope it works out.
Good luck team mates cant wait till Oct 1........
Old 08-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by OneMustFall
Hey guys whats up,looks like a good team im on and yes i hope we getter done...lol....havent had much time to scout but looks promising.put out some deere cane in some good stand locations so hope it works out.
Good luck team mates cant wait till Oct 1........
Welcome OneMustFall, nice to have you on board. Do you have a Team name preference? Besides The Black Horse Killer, LOL

I think we have some good promise on this team. Two great things and I can't say it enough is that we have guys who want to win and we all hunt in locations that can produce the bucks we need, in order to get to that magic 900 number.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

Alright 2 more team mates to go now. Come on guys before Rob issues us replacements.
Old 08-25-2009, 07:33 PM
Fork Horn

We are filling up, good deal.. How come you creative ones havent picked a name yet? cmon.. haha..
Old 08-26-2009, 04:50 AM
Typical Buck

My favorite is:
The Bone Yard
Old 08-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

How about
Team 28 "Smoked'Em"

Ideas?
Old 08-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

Pete here

I have been having problems with my computer and a broken hand. I bought a new computer and now the cast is off. I have been hunting deer here in MN for the pass 16 years. Although I don't seem to make it in the woods as much as you guys, I sure try to make it count when I get the time. I deer hunt about ten to fifteen days a year. Over the last three years I have been lucky enough to take a 127, 133, 144, and a 153. All the deer where in that order so that is kinda cool. We manage a 160 of prime hunting land in SE MN. We try not to shoot any less than 3 1/2 years old and most stick to 4 1/2 and up. The land owners around us also particiapate in the same program so it works nice. This year we have seen some nice deer in the 140 but no monsters yet. I am sure some will show during the rut, they always do. Anyway, good luck to all of you!
Old 08-28-2009, 06:48 AM
Typical Buck

Hi Pete, How's your hand with shooting a bow? Sounds like you've had some great luck the past few years. We can't wait to see what you can add to the team points this year!!!! We need those types of numbers if we're going to pull out a victory.

OK Guys, Lets think about the Team name so we can be "official", LOL.

Lets give'em all Hell this year and have fun doing it

Still working on getting 2 more on the team. I hope Rob allocates the alternates soon, because some states start up Sept 1st.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

The hand feels fine, I have been shooting this last week and I'm going to get it cranked up a few pounds and put the final touches on the bow. I don't care what the name is but if I had to pick, it would be the widow makers. MN opens on the 19th and I will make it out the following weekend.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Typical Buck

Glad to hear the hand is doing fine, we could surely use one of those MN bucks on the board.

I like Widow Makers as well. Lets hear from everyone else.

btw, Looks like it's going to be a new moon around Sept. 18/19, we couln't ask for anything more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.