Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team KillZone Krew (15) >

Official Team KillZone Krew (15)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team KillZone Krew (15)

Old 11-06-2009, 07:51 AM
bwo
Spike

planning on hunting tomorrow and sunday pretty hard. hope things go well. can't wait!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

good luck, I went out today and saw nothing but a squirrle, three birds and a couple hundred grasshoppers. word is going around that the bucks are chasing here in Iowa wish I knew where cause here on the western side I think they've been abducted by aliens. Going to take a break next week and not hunt, getting frustrated and the wife hates it when I get frustrated I tend to over react to everything.

Good Luck everyone

Don
Old 11-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shot a nice buck in MN today. Check my thread in the Deer Hunting forum.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shot another doe Friday evening...kinda small...had some MAJOR ground shrinkage lol but oh well!

I shot her at 20 yards quartering away with the arrow entering right behind the last rib and exiting right behind the shoulder.She ran 80 yards and I watcher her drop stone cold. I examined the organs after gutting and seen that I sliced the liver in half, cut the top of the heart, and punctured both lungs! Couldnt ask for a better shot!
Old 11-09-2009, 04:59 AM
bwo
Spike

Hunted Saturday morning, the wind was blowing so hard it was miserable. I didn't see anything. Didn't end up being able to go Saturday night. Went Sunday morning and seen 3-does and a spike early on. Then I saw a coyote (almost shot it). Then i grunted in a basket eight and decided not to shoot him. Things are really picking up here in Oklahoma. I think i might have to call in sick for a couple days.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:55 AM
bwo
Spike

leaving work today at 1:30 to go home and hit the woods. hope things go good.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck! We need to get a few more bucks on the ground.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

One more deer for my collection lol

Old 11-17-2009, 03:33 AM
Fork Horn

***SIGH***

Well, my season ended in a whimper. Not real pleased how this one played out. I didn't get out as much as I would have liked, but with 2 young kids at home, it is difficult. Regardless in 15 sits this season, 5 morning, 9 evening, and one all day sit, I had a total of ONE deer in range!!! That is awful! It was a 3pt. with one side busted off, so he got a pass. I seen a total of 12 deer from the stand, 4 bucks, the rest were does or fawns.

I may get out in the late season after Christmas. I was trying to catch up with a nice 8 and really nice 10pt. on my father-in-laws property. This is part of the reason for the low deer sightings. If they make it through gun season, and I still have my tag, I will be up there looking for them. I do plan on rifle hunting, so we'll see what happens. I need meat in the freezer! Good luck everyone.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:01 AM
bwo
Spike

congrats james on another buck, and to jenna on yet another doe. i would like to be able to get on this site more often and keep updated, but i can only get on here at work. (don't have a computer at home) i went out again this weekend and seen some does and a little spike. i am just not seeing the bucks on my place like usual. can't wait to get back out there. looks like my work place will be closing the day after thanksgiving, so maybe i can get a three day hunt in. good luck to everyone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.