Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24) >

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)

Old 02-17-2010, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heck ya some t shrits would be cool. I dont know if it would be possible, but it would be kinda neat to get the HNI logo on there some where and put 09-10 bowhunting contest champions with our logo or something like that. But then again that might start getting expensive lol. And pj, what bow are you thinkin about getting?
Old 02-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Typical Buck

hell yea im down for the shirts
Old 02-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Typical Buck

not sure yet about the bow, i've shot bowtechs for the last 7 yrs, so i will probably look at them first. bad part is tho only place close that carries them went out of business last fall. I shot some mathews and the pse's a few months ago. wasn't overwhelmed by any of them. I hate the way the mathews are so top heavy, and the pse's are to stiff on the draw for me. I shot a buddy's hoyt catera a few times last year and it felt pretty good, so i may check into them. first on the list will definitely be the destroyer. I don't know how much longer i can wait before i start shooting them, i'd really like to have it by turkey season. not a whole lot of challenge in shooting a turkey with a shotgun
Old 02-20-2010, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well if your liked the katera you'll like the maxxis, its a sweet shooter. As for the destroyer,maybe you'll like it more than i did but it wasent my cup of tea. And ive been a huge fan of bowtech but the d340 felt like a tuning fork in my hand. As for me, my money will be on a mathews z7. All black, cant wait to get it.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

PJ,

Good luck on your new bow hunt. I shot a mathews for several years and last year switch to a Ross Cardiac. Not sure if I like the Ross better but the price was right. Shots a little faster and flatter. Couldn't see spending $900 on a new Mathews. My Ross is also top heavy but it shoots nice.

By the way I'm working on the logo for our shirts. When I get an example I'll attach for opinions. Then we can get a price. It will have to be digitized from JPG to DST, this cost about $40.

Dave
Old 02-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

How much will it work out as per shirt dave? I'm pretty excited to see it, when I made the logo I just googled european skull or something till I found that one.

Ryan.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

Ryan,

Not sure how much the shirts will cost. Once we get a design down I'll get an estimate. I know embroidery is not cheap but hopefully it will be low enough we'll all want one. I have attached two examples let me know which one you like. I can change it easly so if you have suggestions let me know.

Dave
Attached Thumbnails Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)-mafiateam-logo.jpg   Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)-mafiateam-logo1.jpg  
Old 02-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

How much would screen printing be? Just throwing out suggestions. And I can't see the pictures yet I gotta get to a computer and not my blackberry for better results

Ryan
Old 02-21-2010, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like both of them, and it doesn't matter to me what we get. I'm pumped.

Ryan.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Dave, if its not too much trouble, could you post those pics where i can see them please. Remember, my computer sucks and i cant see the pics. If you post them through photobucket or something that should work. If you cant its not big deal, whatever you guys decide on will work for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.