Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29) >

Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29)

Old 11-03-2009, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HuntingBry
Hey guys, does anyone know if Snake123 entered his buck yet?
I sent him a PM a couple of days ago and haven't heard back.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Went out again this am. Saw 4. 3 doe and a 7 point that I passed at 3 yards and again at 8 yards. just not what I was looking for. Pretty buck though. Came in trailing one of the doe that walked right under my stand just minutes before.

Won't get out again until next week unfortunately. Next week is our last week in PA until rifle season, which I'll be out with the bow.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

Though I'm done for this contest, I'm still hunting hard. I hunted yesterday afternoon, saw a huge body buck at 300 yards, but he didn't come my way and I didn't have my rattling antlers. I saw 1.5 year old odd shaped 8 point go past the stand, I wasn't interested. I did shoot a nice young doe to fill an antlerless tag, need to go buy another antlerless tag now. I'll be heading out to hunt this afternoon and I have most of the next two weeks off. Hope to fill my landowner any sex tag within that time frame.

Good luck everyone.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've been out hunting hard too even though I'm tagged out in PA and submitted for the contest. I was in MD over the weekend chasing those big ones we've been seeing down there. I only saw 4 deer the whole time, but they were all bucks and 3 pretty good ones. I passed a 100" 8 that gave me a picture perfect shot at 15 yards broadside looking away from me. All I could do was laugh and think, "try that again next year young fella and you're in some trouble." I saw a really big buck busting out of the field from I don't know what. Definite shooter. I saw a half rack spike on the opposite side of the creek from where I was sitting. Then on my way out I saw a buck in the field. It was pretty dark, but with the moonlight and my binoculars I could make out that he was a pretty decent buck with a high rack. I hope to get down there one more time this year.

Good luck all.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Haven't been getting to hunt much with work but did buy a new Mathews XLR8. Just didnt see anything new for 2010 that I wanted, so I bought the speed bow I been wanting. Should be all setup and ready to go for the week before our rifle season. Going to be a lot of fun.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:59 PM
Typical Buck

You guys are gonna kill me. I've searched my computer through and through, and I cannot find a picture of my deer with a bow. I feel horrible. Sorry guys. I don't know what to do
Old 11-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by snake123
You guys are gonna kill me. I've searched my computer through and through, and I cannot find a picture of my deer with a bow. I feel horrible. Sorry guys. I don't know what to do
You are SOOOO dead!

LOL, no worries man. It's a contest just for fun. Post up 2 pics you have in the scoring thread and explain you don't have a pic with the bow. See if they let you enter it. If they do, great, if not, oh well.

Congrats again on the buck.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HuntingBry
You are SOOOO dead!

LOL, no worries man. It's a contest just for fun. Post up 2 pics you have in the scoring thread and explain you don't have a pic with the bow. See if they let you enter it. If they do, great, if not, oh well.

Congrats again on the buck.
One word: Photochop!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by snake123
Now thats some funny chit ! lol perhaps you can find a road kill buck and get a pic with your bow. or....swap antlers.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol. If you can snake send me the pic's and I will see what they say when I send them to rob. Worst they can say is no.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.