Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29) >

Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team BONE TOWN Thread (29)

Old 12-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Pops423
I know the feeling. Still sick over my earlier season buck. If you think he is down, get back out there and search. Good luck.
Yeah im going to go look again today at noon time, If he is down im sure the wolves or coyotes probally got him. What makes it hard is the snowfall we got he will be covered, but ill go anyway and keep my fingers crossed. thanks pops.

Well i went back out and could not find him, i covered a big area and couldnt find any predator tracks or sign of him being down. The more i think about the shot i think i may have hit him in the shoulder. i just hope he lived. Man it sure sucks, i waited all year for a buck of this size to walk in and i screw it up.

Ill be back out this weekend to hunt some more. I seen 7 different bucks this past weekend in this big apple orchard im hunting, watched 4 of them sparring 30 yards from me. Some of the smaller bucks are shedding there antlers already also. Good to the guys that are still hunting.

Merry Christmas Guys!

Last edited by finner; 12-24-2009 at 06:22 AM.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you got some cool gifts and are ready for new years!
Old 01-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys,...its been a great season, enjoying the woods. The contest has been great with all of you. I hope to see you all next year. Shed season is here if not quickly approaching and I will keep my cameras in the woods. Happy belated New Year !!
Old 01-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Fork Horn

Season ends tomorrow, though as far as this contest is concerned, I've been done for months.

I have an antlerless tag yet, so I plan on doing one more evening hunt. Snow is deep, temps are frigid, not even sure I'll shoot if given the opportunity, but I HAVE to be in a tree on the last day, just like the opener.

Hope everyone had a good season and Happy Holidays. I also wish everyone the best for 2010.