Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Woodland Terrors (12) >

Official Team Woodland Terrors (12)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Woodland Terrors (12)

Old 10-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default avatar

there is a member(HMTHTRFAN) here that is going to do us up an avatar ,and he has asked for some input from the team ..ANY SUGGESTIONS.throw out some ideas and I will send them in .
Old 10-15-2009, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Well guys been juggling school and farming and hunting. The farming was going along really smoothly and then we got 5 in of rain dumped on us and that pretty much put a damper on a really good spot i had been seeing alot of deer everytime i hunted it and a few nice bucks. When the creek goes back down ill be able to hunt it again. Been hunting a woods on the high ground we have that is around 260 ac. We havent had this woods long so still in the managing process but have some awesome pics of deer. I killed a doe last friday and passed up an 8pt. that was about 110 in. Hopefully it will all come together soon and ic an put some points up.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

I saw three shooters the other night. They did not get big from making mistakes. They have been holding tight to the thick stuff and waiting untill last light to even think of heading towards my fields.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:32 AM
Typical Buck

Same story again last night. My big three are still grouped up.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:12 AM
Typical Buck

This little buck got lucky. I'm in the tree right behind his shoulder 20 yards away. He insisted on having his picture taken.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team Woodland Terrors (12)-young-10.jpg  
Old 10-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

ITS been slim pickins around here ,out a few times but not much action.
around here the next two weeks are the best for callin in bucks hope to get out a couple days .
Old 10-22-2009, 06:11 AM
Typical Buck

I took the wife last night. I've had a few in the turnip plot every night on trail cam before dark. So,I took her up there and nothing showed during shooting light. I did not think about the black topping going on right in frt of my house. They only paved around a mile or so all day yesterday. To much activity going on. They never stopped paving untill 6:30. I'll try the corn field tonight.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:38 AM
Typical Buck

Well the first week of NY bow season is in the books. No bucks but I managed to smoke this big flathead on monday. Probably the biggest, oldest doe I've ever shot. She is so old her neck skin sagged and wrinkled. Not a real exciting story, was sitting in a treestand looking over a pear orchard and she walked in straight to my tree and turned broadside at about 16 yards. Pinned her right through both lungs and hit the offside shoulder, breaking her leg. Went only about 60 yards before crashing into an old barb wire fence and dying.

Old 10-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Nice shot glad to see you get one down , know you can get after some horn .
Old 10-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

congrats on your doe. I've been seeing some little guys running does around. It is starting to get fun out there. Still not many rubs or scrapes,but they will be comming on hard over the next couple of weeks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.