Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30) >

Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30)

Community
2009-2010 Bowhunting Contest This is it. Will the Dark Horses be over thrown? Good Luck to all This Season.

Official Team Antler Kings Thread (30)

Old 08-31-2009, 05:45 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Sliverflicker
I like Chechatonga, Just make sure it don't mean White man with little pecker!
LOL!
Old 08-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Fork Horn

Double Lung, And Lilhammer glad to se you could make it. Now we need some input on a name so lets hear some from ya.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
I hung a set on my food plot and another stand 200 yards down the CRP field from the food plot where I took my 06 contest buck and missed the 4.5 plus year old previous to that. Great stand.

Friday I drive to twildasins to spend the night before heading to the airport Saturday for my Pronghorn hunt. I hope to see a name before then LOL.

When I return from this hunt and after posting a boo-koo amount of photos and videos. I'm placing alternates.

Team, go through the list and see who we want. I keed, I keed, it'll be random.
Gd luck on your hunt Rob.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, where is everyone? We need to get a name picked.
Old 09-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Sliverflicker
Ok, where is everyone? We need to get a name picked.
Your captain, man up. LOL I'm fine with anything. Make a list, (Short) and we'll vote.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Your captain, man up. LOL I'm fine with anything. Make a list, (Short) and we'll vote.

This sounds gd to me.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Signing out til next Thursday guys. I leave for my Pronghorn hunt in WY tonight and will return then. Hopefully you'll have a team name by then.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey all, i haven't been on hn much the last couple weeks. just got back from a week in south dakota, don't get me started about all the wildlife i saw it's a long list. custer state park is amazing. the pronghorn were everywhere, i have pictures of them about 5 feet off the road!

Today I shot for the first time since my shoulder surgery 3 weeks ago. Only let about 6 fly before calling it quits. still really sore. i have exactly 2 weeks to get ready, good thing it's a long season.

i'm ok w/ any name. It really doesn't matter to me.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:24 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RackLuster
hey all, i haven't been on hn much the last couple weeks. just got back from a week in south dakota, don't get me started about all the wildlife i saw it's a long list. custer state park is amazing. the pronghorn were everywhere, i have pictures of them about 5 feet off the road!

Today I shot for the first time since my shoulder surgery 3 weeks ago. Only let about 6 fly before calling it quits. still really sore. i have exactly 2 weeks to get ready, good thing it's a long season.

i'm ok w/ any name. It really doesn't matter to me.
\

Sounds like an awesome trip! And glad to here youre shoulder is getting better like you said its a long season dont rush anything you will get back out there.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:31 AM
Fork Horn

Ok went out on Tuesday and put a camera out at the stand i plan on hunting first morning, went back last night and only had 5 pics on camera might have to rethink my location im goin to give it a couple more days and see what happens. This has always been a great stand for first morning but dont look gd this year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.