Default RE: TEAM 5 Sign In

Man my team is slackin'!!
Old 02-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

maybe if our thread is at the top, my teammates might see it[8D]BUMP
Old 02-18-2008, 06:44 PM

Sorry I've been Awol guys been real busy lately. Well I sent PMs to our missing team members hopefully they will check in soon and we can get the ball rollin with a team name and pick a captain. And then lay the smack down on some birds.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:47 PM

So where will everyone be doing their hunting this spring. I'll be doing most of my hunting in Central Pennsylvania and possibly a few other locations across the state. Even though PA has lots of birds I firmly believe they are some of the toughest buggers in all of the country to hunt. Very well educated they are[8D]
Old 02-18-2008, 07:36 PM

NMFowler (Richard Wark) here. Season opens April 15 for us here in NM. I'll be hunting pretty much all of East NM from a few miles south of the Colorado boarder down to about even with Roswell, and west to the center of the state. I'm in search of a Merriam's this season. It is my last subspecies needed to complete my slam. I'll be using a combo of recurve, and compound this season. For my compound I shoot a Bowtech Allegiance, and my recurve is a Pearson Cougar. I have a Chek Mate Hunter II that will most likely be here prior to opening day, and if that's the case and I feel comfortable with the bow, then that will probably be my go to. I have taken a few nice Rios here, and guided some friends into some nice Rios as well, but this season is all about the Merriam's. If I do come across a big Rio that I think will do us proud as a team, then I’ll take him first and then search out a Merriam for my second bird.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:41 PM

Sorry about my tardiness, I have been laid up with the flu for the last few days. I vote PA Hardwoods as team captain since he was the first to start pulling things together. I’ll try thinking of a few team names to throw out there also.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:23 PM

Here are a few of my name suggestions. I'll most likely think of more later. This stuff usually comes to me when I'm not trying to think about it, and please don't think I'm trying to take over this process. Chime in anytime.

Butterball

Spuraddict

Tryptophan (the enzyme in turkey that makes you sleepy)

Breast Men

Wishbone

Old 02-18-2008, 09:15 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: NMFowler

Sorry about my tardiness, I have been laid up with the flu for the last few days. I vote PA Hardwoods as team captain since he was the first to start pulling things together. I’ll try thinking of a few team names to throw out there also.
because of your tardiness, you will be whipped with..well a whip.

and whats this "breast men" shennanegans?[8D]
Old 02-18-2008, 09:16 PM

LOL gotta love Breast Men for a name

Old 02-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: KansasBBD

Wegner and the Tom Stompers!! No... Kansas and the kee-kee's haha
Hey i think this kansas guy is on to something

Quick Reply: TEAM 5 The Gynecomastias

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.