Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Turkey Bowhunting Contest
 Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread >

Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread

Community

Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 9 Offical sign in

When I'm turkey hunting it seems like I always have some type of diaphram in my mouth but when I'm trying to get that old boss tom to come in close , I'll use my Hurricane box call from Quaker Boy.
I really like the sounds it produce's even when it gets wet this call works like a charm and the birds respond to it very well.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:35 PM

i have a mini jenny, my dads old lohman slate, and two different primos sonic dome mouth calls. what ever you do don't buy the yella hammer for Knight and Hale, its the worst call i ever heard.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks for the heads up on the yella hammer usually knight and hale have some good calls.
ORIGINAL: PaBowhunter29

i have a mini jenny, my dads old lohman slate, and two different primos sonic dome mouth calls. what ever you do don't buy the yella hammer for Knight and Hale, its the worst call i ever heard.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread

Hey team now that we have a name and a great captian do we need an team avatar or logo ?
How about a picture of a couple of gobbing toms in a field with storm coulds and a lighting bolt , wonder where we could get a picture like that.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

That sounds good to me, if we can get something like that.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:43 PM

no problem, i call Knight and Hale and they are sending me a new one, they said it didn't sound right
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

thanks for the heads up on the yella hammer usually knight and hale have some good calls.
ORIGINAL: PaBowhunter29

Old 02-27-2008, 02:44 PM

that sounds nice
ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Hey team now that we have a name and a great captian do we need an team avatar or logo ?
How about a picture of a couple of gobbing toms in a field with storm coulds and a lighting bolt , wonder where we could get a picture like that.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

RD thats a wonderful Idea, love it, that would be a kick @$$ avatar im thinking a member called elkslayer makes some avatars if i remember right. but im not sure how to get ahod of him [&:]

Old 02-27-2008, 07:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

RD thats a wonderful Idea, love it, that would be a kick @$$ avatar im thinking a member called elkslayer makes some avatars if i remember right. but im not sure how to get ahod of him [&:]
I do ...thanks for remembering is name , he's right here in my home state and really not too far away from me.
I'll shoot him aP M and an E-Mail and with any luck he'll get back with me.

Old 02-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I usually try to get out my morning thunder BEFORE I hit the turkey woods, those critters can hear good you know

Quick Reply: Team 9 Morning Thunder Offical Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.