Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Indoor Leagues
 Week 1 Scores and Discussion >

Week 1 Scores and Discussion

Community
2008 Indoor Leagues Enjoy some off-season archery fun by participating in one of our Indoor Shooting Leagues.

Week 1 Scores and Discussion

Old 04-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Week 1 Scores and Discussion

Well Jawshooter and myself didn't get around to shooting scores this week, but we will definitely this week. We had planned to on one night, but I was having some technical difficulties with my equipment and therefore never started a game. We will be at my camp on Friday and Saturday this weekends for some turkey hunting and will plan to shoot some scores there at my range.

Here are the scores so far. Congrats guys, there is some great shooting here!!

Old 04-28-2008, 02:36 PM

Default RE: Week 1 Scores and Discussion

I'll get my round in this week...I got around to ordering my targets late. They should be here today so I can shoot my round this week.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Had a few close calls but managed to only let one get away, and let me tell you all the Freaking Black Flys were big and hungry that day. One of these days Im going tocatch one and look at it close, if my theory is correct they are just Lips and Teeth with wings on them.
Tore the bow down after I shot the 142 to see why the string was fraying on the yoke system and why I was getting the right arrows, Ruttnutt had just had a new string put on it befor he sent it back to me and it was about an inch longer than it should have been. Took the sight all apart and started over leveling it also. The right string took away the slaping of the yoke system with the lighter arrows and got my anchor back to where I like it, any way the hard right arrows are gone now.
Think I will try and set a few of them bombs off in the yard befor I shoot out there again, its hard concentrating on the Xring when a Black Fly is ice skating across your eye ball!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

Well I guess someone has to be in last place. This is the first time I've
done this and I"m allready glad I did. I have ordered a Limbdriver to replace the W.B. I'm working nights this week and that really screws up
my body and mind; but I"m sure I'll have the L.D. on before I shoot again.
You Guys are doing some awesome shooting !!
Old 04-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Typical Buck

I had a great time. I shoot a lot, but haven't done anything like this before. I don't get the opportunity to shoot at 40 much either so that was real beneficial for me. Looking forward to it this week too.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow some great scores up there!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hang in there, Oldvt. It is all about getting some practice and having a good time. I have been thinking about changing from the WB, but so far I have been quite happy with it. Let me know how you like the LimbSaver.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

Well the Limbdriver came UPS today and when I got to work tonight I found out the night schedule has been cancelled after tonight! That means I stay home tommorrow (paid) and dont go back to work till Thurs. on days. Will be able to put on L.D. and also fletch some of my CX Max. 350 with the Fletch-Flex Flash vanes that also came today. Can't wait to play with everything. I REALLY like the looks of the rest and the vanes, will let you know how they work out.
Dave
Old 04-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: oldvt.bowhunter

Well the Limbdriver came UPS today and when I got to work tonight I found out the night schedule has been cancelled after tonight! That means I stay home tommorrow (paid) and dont go back to work till Thurs. on days. Will be able to put on L.D. and also fletch some of my CX Max. 350 with the Fletch-Flex Flash vanes that also came today. Can't wait to play with everything. I REALLY like the looks of the rest and the vanes, will let you know how they work out.
Dave
Good luck with your rest and Fletching! The Limb Driver is a very good rest. You'll be happy with it! I am with mine!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

And don't forget to post some pics when your done! We like pics. lol

Quick Reply: Week 1 Scores and Discussion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.