HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2008 Indoor Leagues (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues-93/)
-   -   last year flashbacks (PIC ADDED) (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2008-indoor-leagues/222810-last-year-flashbacks-pic-added.html)

bloodcrick 12-15-2007 06:38 PM

last year flashbacks (PIC ADDED)

Man i had flashbacks from last year standing in my pole barn, chilled to the bone and shooting out one of the overhead doors at the target outside. It has been plum nasty the last couple days around here as well as forcasted nasty again for tomorrow also.....burrrrrrrr!! [X(]If i only had made my basement a little larger [&o]i can only squeeze 17 yards out of it caty cornered [:@]How many will be element shooters with me this year ???????????:DREAL MEN THAT IS [8D][8D][8D]:DBAM!! Here is the shadow man practiceng up on the bag target [8D]

Bols 12-15-2007 07:02 PM

RE: last year flashbacks

What, you want me to make you a rock for being "tough"? ;)

MOmightymite 12-15-2007 07:07 PM

For the first couple weeks I will be an element shooter. Mo_Bowhnter has a big barn and we usually open up the garage door and shoot from the inside to block the wind and help with the cold. It's not really ideal for target shooting, but it's fun non-the-less. After winter break is over and I go back to school I'll be shooting at a shop.

bloodcrick 12-15-2007 07:28 PM

Dang it Bols :Dyou cant actually make the rock itself, just the engraving in it :Dwhere you from Illinois :eek:[8D]:D...Like a rock ;)

ORIGINAL: Bols

Bols 12-15-2007 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Dang it Bols :Dyou cant actually make the rock itself, just the engraving in it :Dwhere you from Illinois :eek:[8D]:D...Like a rock ;)

Call me a FIB....whatever! I'm still giving you the heave-ho out ofa folding chair come GTG time! Don't spill your beer though!

mobow 12-15-2007 09:52 PM

Call me a FIB....whatever! I'm still giving you the heave-ho out ofa folding chair come GTG time! Don't spill your beer though!
Me thinks you two cowpokes need to square this on the 3D course? I'll handle all bets.....I got bols 2 to 1 right now.....odds may change as we get closer. Any takers?

Tuco 12-16-2007 06:13 AM

Get outside youbig sissy. I would be in the woods if I weren't working. I will be out again Wed. If is snows much more Charlie Reed won't be able to see over the drifts. I am still gunning for that dog. BAM!

Man i had flashbacks from last year standing in my pole barn, chilled to the bone and shooting out one of the overhead doors at the target outside. It has been plum nasty the last couple days around here as well as forcasted nasty again for tomorrow also.....burrrrrrrr!! [X(]If i only had made my basement a little larger [&o]i can only squeeze 17 yards out of it caty cornered [:@]How many will be element shooters with me this year ???????????:DREAL MEN THAT IS [8D][8D][8D]:DBAM!!

rybohunter 12-16-2007 06:33 AM

I'll be an outside shooter. If it is raining or extremely windy though I will probably stand in my unfinished back room and shoot thru the doorway to the yard.

buckeye 12-16-2007 07:10 AM

Me thinks you two cowpokes need to square this on the 3D course? I'll handle all bets.....I got bols 2 to 1 right now.....odds may change as we get closer. Any takers?
HERE HERE! I got dibs on dinko on the 3D range...... Balls can't even get his bow drawn :DDinko will win by default [8D]

Bols 12-16-2007 07:20 AM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

HERE HERE! I got dibs on dinko on the 3D range...... Balls can't even get his bow drawn :DDinko will win by default [8D]

Hey, if I am going to be squaring off against "Rocky" Richardson...and people have money on this one, I am going to get my bow to full draw one way or another!

I can't lose tothat guy. [:-][8D];)