Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50) >

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Old 09-13-2008, 09:39 AM

Default RE: RE:OfficalTeamDeathByLethalInjectionThread(50)

yeah, here in SW WI the rain is terrible! I got rained out this morning, soaked to the gills! I saw a doe and a little fork, nothing to really write home to mother about!
hopefully thisa rain will let up for the evening hunt!

oh, and great way to start the season James Vee, sounds like you have a great opportunity at some nice bucks.....which part of WI do you hunt in?
Old 09-13-2008, 09:42 AM
Typical Buck

All I seen was 4 turkeys and a squirrel this morning [:@]at least I seen something though
Old 09-13-2008, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good thing we needed the rain here, It's been raining for just about the last 24 hours. Had someheavy downpours this morning. Their figuring between 4-7 inches of rain fell overnight. Guess I won't be mowing the lawn today...
Old 09-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Spike

You WI boys are killing me! Our season will not open until Oct.1st. I have a few places to hunt local, but my main unting ground is in the Hill Country and South Texas. Do not get on those places till Nov. You guys are getting the rain and it will continue till Ike gets through with its devistation. My son was right in its troat down in Galveston. His reports are vast devistation all along the Texas coast eastward from Galveston. Is in-laws lost there home that faced the Trinity Bay. It had servived two huricans in the past, but not this one. 3200 sq. foot brick home left in rubble. I am headed that way to help those people down there so I will not be on line for several days.

Good luck to all of you early hunters,

Larry
sid828

Old 09-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Spike

I didn't see anything this morning and saw a small buck about 70 yards thru the woods this afternoon. All I can say is man is it HOT!!! I was soaked with sweat this afternoon by the time I got up the tree! It's a long season and I've got plenty of tags.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:10 AM

Yeah i got rained out opening morning and decided to sleep in.... went out for the evening hunt and saw a doe and a fork horn off in the distance a little later on.... decent start to the season though
Old 09-15-2008, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing here, any of you guys with seasons now open have any luck?

Old 09-15-2008, 05:23 PM

No luck yet.... my grandpa did see a great buck on our land probably pushing in the 160s sunday night though
Old 09-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

Well fellas I missed the deer this morning by 2 hours. they were feeding at 7:00 am and I got out there about 9:00, they have been feeding a little later in the morning so I decided I would get out there around nine and hunt till noon or a little after. Got out and checked my camera and there they were 7:00, it werent nothing but a couple of does but Ida slung an arrow at her cause im out of DEER MEAT!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 01:17 PM

well i got me a fork horn last night....WITH MY CAR!!!!
this sux, my hunting season is screwed up and i get a buck with my 03 dodge neon!!!!!!!
tore up the driver side quarter panel, and took out my end light!!
what an awesome season so far

Quick Reply: Offical TeamDeath By Lethal Injection Thread (50)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.