Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2008 Deer Bowhunting Contest
 Official Team Whackem & Trackem Thread (47) >

Official Team Whackem & Trackem Thread (47)

Community

Official Team Whackem & Trackem Thread (47)

Old 10-15-2008, 08:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 47 Thread

ORIGINAL: Huntinman23

i found that picture online i had no idea you guys used it new to the site this summer man sorry...
[align=left][/align]
ahhhh!! tough luck LOL
Old 10-16-2008, 04:39 AM
Fork Horn

Anybody hunting??????

I went the last 3 days. Didn't see any shooter bucks, I did get two more does though. Yesterday afternoon I decided to hunt a different farm. Walking to my spot I saw several rubs and 2 scrapes so I was feeling quite optimistic. After an hour on stand, here comes the tractor. Farmer started bailing hay. I stayed in the tree and he shut down at 6. I'll give that spot a couple days and try it again.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Huntinman23

i found that picture online i had no idea you guys used it new to the site this summer man sorry...
[align=left][/align]
NO PROBLEM!!!!! Just messin with ya.GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

well i will not be hunting too much for a long time! i wrecked my truck and now i have nothing to drive and now i have to pay that off. ill be working 22 hours a week along with school. im screwed for a while! plus there are these 2 big bucks on the land i hunt that come in every morning and now i cannot go hunt them

good luck to you all! maybe ill find a way to get there and pay for it
Old 10-21-2008, 08:57 AM
Typical Buck

got another doe for the freezer !!! Still after ole freak nasty !!!
Old 10-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the doe...

Hunted a area I haven't hunted in two years. It's a Natl Wildlife Refuge that I was drawn for. Last year I didn't win the draw. So, I went in cold, but sat in the same tree I killed a 7pt from two years ago. The spot still looks good, fresh rubs, some scrapes and acorns falling like hail. Felt really deerie (if you know what I mean), only thing is, the deer didn't know that. All I saw was two foxes and a ground hog. It's only a two week permit, so I'll be hunting it hard til the 31st. Two years ago I found a major shed and saw a huge buck that I would guess about 150. I doubt he's still around, but his genes are...

Old 10-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

Sweet go getcha one !!! An thank u it just feels amazing to be in the great outdoors
Old 10-22-2008, 06:54 PM
Typical Buck

here is a slickhead lol

Old 10-25-2008, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry to hear about your deer.

-as i was reading your thread i thought of something that could have happened.
what if the deer was still alive and they stumbled upon it and put it out of his misery. thats just a possibilitly. who knows what truely happened
Old 10-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Spike

Hey guys,

Went out hunting this morning and shot my first deer ever. It was a nubby buck, but I don't care, I'm happy as hell. Had him and a doe come to 30 yards. The doe spotted me and started walking away, but the nubby just stood there. Made a real nice shot on him, sliced the bottom of the heart. He went about 70 yards and was dead within 5 minutes.

I have pics on my phone, but can't seem to get them sent anywere. I'll keep trying. Best of all, I finally got the Buck sticker!!!!

Quick Reply: Official Team Whackem & Trackem Thread (47)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.